As soon as I saw Zhao's coming, I couldn't help but chat with her.

Aunt Wang first talked about the Li family and the Sun family.

"The grandson's affairs are almost always done by the Li family. The people in the village saw her meet with the grandson's daughter-in-law a few days ago. It was getting dark at that time, and the two of them were sneaking in the back mountain. I thought they were doing it. I didn’t expect to be seen by Sanxi’s parents coming down from the mountain.” Aunt Wang said these words in a very low voice.

Zhao is in a good mood today.

And she had long believed that it was Li's doing it, so she didn't have much surprise, and she didn't feel too angry.

However, despite thinking so in his heart, Zhao is still very grateful to Aunt Wang for telling her: "Thank you for reminding me."

"My sister-in-law is polite, everyone is from the village, and Brother Leng is not at home, he should be." Aunt Wang said.

"The eldest girl doesn't have to worry about her anymore. What she said is the daughter-in-law of the village chief's family. If it is because my family has offended her, I am afraid that the village chief may have opinions on your family. I won't think about your family anymore," said Zhao.

Moreover, her family nowadays not only rely on set meals to make money, they also have more profitable egg fried rice.

"I'm still afraid that she won't succeed? She did something wrong herself, and she was the one who made the mistake." When it was mentioned, Aunt Li was unhappy.

However, she also knew that Zhao was telling the truth, and her man had also told her a few words.

It's just that when I think of the pitifulness of Boss Chu and Zhao, I can't help but tell her and help her.

"I know you are kind. But my daughter-in-law said, the fake is false after all, and it won't be true. Moreover, now my daughter-in-law has thought of a way, and now the business is good, they can't take it away." Zhao said with a smile.

When it comes to Luo Jianjia, Zhao's face is full of pride.

When Aunt Wang heard Luo Jianjia's name, she immediately changed the subject.

Because she thought of another fresh and exciting gossip.

"Your daughter-in-law looks really different now than before." Aunt Wang sighed.

Zhao thought of Luo Jianjia's changes in the past month or so, and nodded: "Isn't it? She has thought of a lot of ways to make money."

Aunt Wang is not interested in these money-making things, she is only interested in the gossip of the eastern parent Li Jiadan. Therefore, she automatically ignored Zhao's words and asked: "Did your daughter-in-law tell you?"

"What are you talking about?" Zhao was slightly surprised.

"That's when she went back to her mother's house."

"Oh~ I've said that, she said that when she went there for the first time, there was no one in her family's house. Later, her in-laws brought me a letter and said that she didn't need to go."