The villagers stopped pulling them to speak, and urged them to go quickly.

What are the people in the village most sensitive to? Naturally gossip. They didn't mention the conversation between Luo Jianjia and Li just now on the surface, but when the parties were gone, they immediately started talking in a low voice.

"Where is Dan's daughter-in-law's mother-in-law?"

"It seems to be from Lijiacun in front."

"Lijiacun... is quite far away from Sunjiacun, I guess it's a misunderstanding."

"I don't see it all, I remember in a daze, her maiden surnamed Sun."

Upon hearing this, the eyes of the people around him suddenly lit up, and they continued to discuss.

Both Boss Chu and Zhao are honest people, and their minds are relatively simple, otherwise they would not be used by Luo Jianjia in the book. As for the conversation between Luo Jianjia and Li's just now, they didn't care about it at all, and they didn't doubt Li's anything.

At this moment, what they have in mind is to go to the dock as soon as possible. Today was about a quarter of an hour later than before. When I got there, I didn’t know if the diners were attracted by the vendors at other stalls.

Soon, a group of people arrived at the pier.

It's not clear whether the things that Boss Chu and Zhao were worried about happened. However, the good position they used to be had already been taken up by others.

There used to be very few people doing food here, only two or three. And the place here is relatively large, so everyone can occupy a good position without interfering with each other.

But now, as more and more merchant ships go to and from the pier, many people have also seen business opportunities and come to sell some food one after another. For example, selling bowls of herbal tea, selling some noodles and so on.

They are close to the pier and come early every time. And they came first, and no one took their place.

But when he came late today, his position was taken up by others.

Coincidentally, the person occupying their place is from the Sun family. Watching them pass, and deliberately glanced at them, there seemed to be a trace of provocation in that look.

Luo Jianjia even felt in some conspiracy theories that Li had just stopped them deliberately so that the Sun family could take their place.

Jiu Shen is not afraid of deep alleys.

What's more, the people on the pier are very familiar with them. No matter where they are, those who should come to eat will still come.

Luo Jianjia found a place and passed by with Boss Chu and Zhao.

As soon as they settled down, the familiar diners came over.

"Uncle, you are finally here, I thought you would not be here today, I was thinking of eating something to deal with the past."

"No, no other family can compare to yours. You can't help but come."

Seeing the diners gathered around, the faces of Chu and Zhao, who were still worried, immediately showed smiles.