It is Luo Jianjia's grandmother, the Guo family.

In this family, no one really planned for Luo Jianjia. Among them, the person who hates her most is the Guo family.

Luo Jianjia is the boss and a girl. For a long time, she was the only child in the family. The Guo family wanted grandchildren, so it was very bad for Luo Jianjia to be a child.

Later, as Luo Jianjia grew up, and with the birth of his two grandsons, Guo's attitude towards Luo Jianjia improved a lot, and there was basically no ill-talking.

After the Chu family gave a large betrothal gift, Guo's attitude towards Luo Jianjia became even better.

However, after Chu Wei Leng left home on his wedding night and the news of his death came out a few months later, Guo's attitude towards Luo Jianjia changed, somewhat lukewarm.

However, it was Luo Jianjia's first time since he grew up.

Luo Jianjia didn't say a word, and it seemed that there was not a trace of mood swings. But if you are familiar with her, you can find coldness in her eyes.

The Guo family always said one thing at home, and no younger generation dared to disobey her. Seeing that my granddaughter looked at her like this, I was immediately angry.

"What the **** are you?!" Guo said angrily. Then, I wanted to copy up the stool on the side and smash it towards Luo Jianjia.

However, as soon as she touched the stool, she was stopped by someone.

"Mother..." Luo Fusheng glanced at the Guo family disapprovingly.

Although Guo was still angry, he was not as angry as he was just now. He just stared at Luo Jianjia fiercely.

"Jianjia, please apologize to your grandma soon." Luo Fusheng looked at Luo Jianjia.

An apology?

Luo Jianjia seemed to have heard a joke, looked sideways at Luo Fusheng, and asked faintly: "What's wrong with me?"

"Have you heard, her wings are stiff, and she dared to resist me." Guo said angrily. Suddenly, he wanted to rush towards Luo Jianjia again.

At this time, Luo Jianjia’s mother Zhang trot over, patted Luo Jianjia’s arm, and said to Luo Jianjia: “What’s wrong with you? You did something wrong and didn’t you apologize to your milk? Do you want to get beaten? "

Luo Jianjia looked at Zhang's somewhat nervous face and pursed his lips. In this family, perhaps the Zhang family has some affection for the original owner. However, these feelings were vulnerable in front of the two younger brothers.

In the end, Zhang's family still worked with others to make his daughter a concubine to a wealthy businessman for money.

Even so, anyway, these are the relatives of the original owner.

Luo Jianjia also has no intention of entanglement with these people too much. It is best if the two are irrelevant.

"I don't know why Dad asked his daughter to come over today?"