"Alright, daughter-in-law..."

Before Luo Jianjia's words were finished, she was interrupted by Boss Chu.

"Go steam some, maybe our family hasn't eaten white rice for a long time." Chu Lao Dadao.

When the son was in the palace nursery, they had excellent food and clothing. It's a pity that the whereabouts of his son is now unknown.

Luo Jianjia raised his head and glanced at Boss Chu, before taking another look at Zhao's.

Zhao finally changed his mouth: "Steam less, enough for you and your father to eat. I will eat steamed buns. I eat everything I eat, as long as I can fill my stomach."

Luo Jianjia was very sad when he heard this.

Boss Chu and Zhao really had nothing to say to her, whether it was out of guilt or other reasons, she would always remember this warmth and kindness. Seeing the yearning in Zhao's eyes, Luo Jianjia thought, she must think about ideas again and make more money.

"Well, the daughter-in-law should steam less, heat up some steamed buns, heat up the leftover vegetable soup at noon, and pour it in the rice instead of cooking the rice soup." Luo Jianjia said.

As expected, Zhao was very satisfied, smiled and nodded.

Luo Jianjia went to cook, and Zhao was washing the tableware used at noon. Boss Chu is on the bench. There are more and more guests. If you can't sit at two tables, he is going to make more benches. If you can't, you can at least have a stool to sit on.

Luo Jianjia made the meal just after Zhao's scrubbing.

She did not make too much white rice. She had a small bowl for herself, and then a thick noodle steamed bun, with vegetable soup left over from noon in the middle.

During the meal, everyone scooped some vegetable soup into their bowl.

Not to mention, the soup of several dishes is mixed together, and the taste is quite good.

Coupled with fragrant rice, people feel that life is nothing more than that.

Luo Jianjia has smelled the white rice for several days, and has not eaten the white rice for half a month. At the first bite in her mouth, she felt that white rice was the best food in the world.

The joy on the faces of Boss Chu and Zhao couldn't be hidden either.

Although I was able to eat white rice when the conditions were good before, it was not something I could eat all the time. Now I haven't eaten it for half a year. Now I eat it in my mouth and I am very excited.

"This white rice is delicious, and the dishes of Brother Leng and his wife are also delicious. No wonder the workers on the dock love it." Zhao said.

Boss Chu nodded: "Well, those particular merchants also love to eat, and the dishes are cooked well." After speaking, he took two more bites of rice.

A small bowl of white rice is not much, even if it is cherished, it will soon be finished.

After lunch, the three of them pushed the cart towards the town.