Li looked at Zhao's little actions, and his heart was very angry, and some of the words were beyond his head.

"Uncle and aunt do not need to spend time in this way to make money. I heard that the court will issue pension money to those who are dead. You can save some flowers and live the next life."

As soon as these words came out, the faces of Boss Chu and Zhao's suddenly became extremely ugly.

"My nephew and daughter-in-law said that, my brother Leng is alive and well." Zhao said.

"Auntie, it's been two months. If we want to live well, why don't we receive a letter?" Li retorted.

Ever since the Gu family came to the village to make trouble, everyone has assumed that Chu Wei Leng is dead. It's just that no one said it in front of them.

Seeing that the two of them were still alive in imagination, Li exploded their illusions.

Luo Jianjia saw that Boss Chu opened her mouth and wanted to speak. She knew that Boss Chu could not get angry and could easily fall ill. She immediately said: "My sister-in-law also knows that it has been two months since I have not received any letter. If I really die, The court’s pension money must have been issued long ago. Since it has not been issued, it means that he is alive and well. Sister-in-law will never say such things in the future."

Seeing that Luo Jianjia had said this, Li suddenly felt aggrieved and suffocated for a while, and said: "Isn't your maiden family going to the palace to find out about this? You still had trouble with your maiden family in the village that day. Why did you turn around and say this again."

The eyes of Zhao and Boss Chu also looked over.

After all, that thing was not done by Luo Jianjia, but by the original owner. Therefore, even if he was pierced in person, Luo Jianjia did not see any embarrassment at all, and said calmly: "At this time and another time, I was very sad and lost my mind when I heard that the matriarch was gone. These days, I thought about it carefully. After a while, I noticed something was wrong. I believe Xiang Gong is still alive."

At this time, the aunt Wang next door to the master Chu's house came over and said, "Okay, okay, don't talk about it. Since the court has no believers, maybe Leng is still alive, and Dan's daughter-in-law don't say such things. Big brother and sister-in-law, go do business, it's getting cold carefully, and the guests are gone."

Hearing this, Luo Jianjia glanced at Aunt Wang, lowered his head and pushed the cart up, calling out Zhao and Chu.

"Daddy, let's go."

After Luo Jianjia and the three of them left, Li still felt angry and muttered in the crowd: "It's not mine anymore. It's obviously that the Luo family came and said. And can the palace deceive others? Dead? It’s just dead. Isn’t it interesting to not admit it? Just deceive yourself and others."

There was a sparse echoing sound from the side.

"Isn't it, the palace will never deceive people, right?"

"Yes."

"However, Brother Leng's father is not well, so don't say it in front of him in the future. If you get angry, it will be troublesome."