It's a pity that Chu Weilian always dismissed her.

Luo Jianjia also looks very good, with a fair complexion, a tender face, and two shallow pear vortices when she smiles, a graceful appearance of a Jiangnan woman, but it is a pity that this temper is not gentle at all. After being rejected by Chu Wei Leng, he was very unwilling. In order to marry Chu Weileng, with the help of her family, she gave up her fame and designed him.

Chu Weilian had to marry her.

On the night of marrying her, the frontier was in a hurry, and the prince was ordered to lead his troops to reinforce. Chu Wei Leng ignored Luo Jianjia's feelings and went to the frontier without looking back.

This time, it was three full years.

After the prince went to the border gate, he returned within two months, but Chu Wei stayed at the border gate in a chilled manner. The palace brought a message, saying that Chu Weilian wanted to defend his family and the country, starting from a small soldier.

The imperial court recruited soldiers year after year, many people went there, but few people returned, especially the little soldiers with no rank. In the past few years, there have been more than a dozen people who have been to the village, but few have come back with all their tails. They either died on the battlefield or came back seriously injured.

And three months ago, Luo Jianjia's maiden family asked someone to inquire about the palace, saying that there was no news about Chu Wei Leng at the palace, and most of the people were gone.

Boss Chu and Zhao Clan were naturally extremely sad when they heard the news. Boss Chu accidentally injured his foot and Zhao Clan's mentality was not very good either. However, the two of them are always reluctant to face the reality, but believe that their son is still alive.

Luo Jianjia didn't think so. She was initially very dissatisfied with Chu Weiling's departure on the night of his wedding. Later, when she learned that he had given up his identity as a nursing home to become a soldier, her dissatisfaction increased a bit. After the marriage, Chu's family had a very difficult life. The husband and wife spent most of the money in the family when they went to see a doctor, which was completely different from Luo Jianjia's desire to have a good life.

Now that he learned that he might have died on the battlefield, the dissatisfaction in his heart reached its culmination, and he wanted to leave Chu's house and return to his parents' house.

Luo Jianjia looked down at a cockroach in the corner and frowned slightly.

If she hates what she hates most, it's cockroaches, too many and annoying.

Seeing that the cockroach had gone in the blink of an eye, Luo Jianjia's brows were slightly loose.

According to the story in the book, the Luo family will soon meet a wealthy businessman from the capital. In order to get in touch with the wealthy businessmen, the Luo family asked Luo Jianjia to be concubines for others.

Luo Jianjia was originally a man who loves vanity and spends a lot of money. After more than two years of hardship in Chu's house, he couldn't stand it long ago. In addition, the rich businessman looked good, so he followed him under his rhetoric.

If Luo Jianjia left alone, according to Chu Weilian's temperament, nothing would happen to her. It's a pity that Luo Jianjia deceived all of Chu's savings under the sway of her mother's family. Boss Chu and Zhao clan were hit one after another and became seriously ill. Because there was no money for treatment, Boss Chu died, and the Zhao family almost didn't survive.