"So are we going."

"YessssSs!"

"Wait , don't you have to choose models , Taehyung~~~"

"What you guys didn't finalise the models yet?"

"It was Taehyung's part."

Jimin says while leisurely finishing his breakfast.

"But , I'm ready to go."

Jimin says with a smirk.

"Are you sure , you are going in your night wear?"

Jennie asks while tilting her head cutely.

Realisation hits jimin n he quickly retorts.

"Actually why not after all , I'm THE KIM."

There is a loud bang heard.

"See Taetae is also agreeing."

Taehyung stands up from his chair receiving all the attention.

"How about first , we just go and select models for our fashion week n then we can continue with our plan?!"

Jimin acts like he hasn't heard , n Lisa pulls up a cocky smile n retort.

"We had already done that for ourselves."

Taehyung looks towards jennie n gives her his puppy eye , n when Jimin sees this , he tries to stop Jennie but.,IT WAS TOO LATE.

"Wait........"

"We are gonna first choose models for jimin n taehyung n then we can carry on with our plan."

Jennie was quick to reply Lisa whines n Jimin snorts and then there is taehyung who hugs Jennie like his life depends on her.

"If you guys don't get ready like right now we are seriously gonna be late."

Taehyung pulls jimin like he is just some piece of shit....

Lisa giggles n Jennie smiles seeing this.

And Taehyung suddenly remembers something so , he stops in his tracks n gives a small smile before asking.

"Mrs.lee can you please just keep the car ready , n I'm driving today , so no need of any driver."

And then there is loud,

"NO."

Heard.

"Oh god , I thought we were gonna die today."

"Yeah,thanks to me."

Lisa , Jennie n Jimin snort while smacking Tae....

Taehyung whines....

When they get out of the car, everyone just stops doing what they were , n takes a minute to praise the beauties god has created....

And as they walk towards their location from the parking lot , everyone just holds their breath.... how come they not when , Lisa is in all grey Louis Vuitton skirt n blouse with matt black hair n her alpha aura giving a dark look to her...

Jennie is wearing Prada's most recent launched dress a navy blue frock showing her long legs , n her high ponytail with a hanging side bag which gives out a look of, it's not easy to persuade her n the cherry on top is her alpha aura...

Taehyung walks like he owns everything he's walking past , as he is right. He wears navy blue shorts having grey strips with grey T-shirt paired with Gucci blue blazer n grey sneakers.

Jimin wears white shorts paired with black n white strips T-shirt n black loafers.

Everyone looking at them thinks they are four powerful alpha's , and jimin likes it .......

"Like , seriously lets just change the plan n go,to sleep."

"I agree with jimin."

Lisa and Tae give each other a look of boredom n retort,

"Oh come-on , I know it was tiring but not that much, u grandpa's."

"Yeah , because you didn't bicker with those models for their wages."

"Oh , just chill jimin shii~~~~ , how about we first grab a drink n then continue with our plan."

"That sounds good to me."

Taehyung n jimin also nods in syn.....

As they were walking towards the nearest cafe , someone cat calls them , everything can't go right now can it...

"oh look what we have."

"Our meal."

"But we need to share it guys."

"Sure thing."

"I want that white shorts , his thighs are sooo~~~~ thick."

Everything was normal for taehyung but the last comment snapped something in him.

"Are you guys new here??"

He asked in a voice laced with venom

"Wow baby , you know about us."

"You are right baby,we are brand new here."

He winks at tae.

"Ahahaha!!"

Lisa snorts,

"It would be more amazing , if you moan my name with that, 'your sweet voice'."

"N it would be good for you if you stop right there."

They are four n were taking slow steps towards tae , lisa , jimin n jennie's direction... jennie tries to save them one last time as she is a "devils angel".

"Do you know kim's?!"

"Sorry baby , we only know Min's."

One of them notices that jimin is the most silent one , n uses his pathetic logic n takes steps towards him.

Jimin is standing beside jennie , in the corner ,He was silent the whole time.

Tae sees the man approaching jimin n shouts "stop".

Arrangement {Jimin ~ Jennie ~ Tae ~ Lisa}....

But it was too late , as the man tried to hold jimin's arm,

He is almost choked to death.

N There's a loud growl heard.

"TOUCH HIM N YOU ARE DEAD."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                                   Author h...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow , I'm posting exactly half an hour before Friday ends.......