"Really? Well I mean, judging by how he's talked and treated both you and Eunbi-unnie, I get why you saw him that way. Although often at times, he seems like a playboy."

"Ah... can't say I never thought about it that way. I- wait, where did they go?" Minju asked, as they searched around for signs of the couple.

"We lost them!" Chaewon took Minju by the hand as they jogged around where they were last seen, hoping to find her unnie and her soon-to-be boyfriend.

Where were they, you may ask? They're now currently in line, waiting for a boat ride where they would go through a tunnel.

"Is this really the ride you wanted?" He asked, feeling as if he was being messed with.

"Of course. Why?"

"I mean, I thought the first ride you'd want to ride would be those thrill rides or any of the sort. But certainly not this."

"It's not like I don't have those in mind. But there's a reason that I want to go here first, rather than the rest, Y/N. I want to have a talk with you, as we go through the tunnel."

"Why not now?"

"I was thinking that I'd be able to get my point across clearer if we were to talk while we're on the boat."

He did not question her further, and just accepted her reason in doing so. The two stayed quiet, as they waited for their turn to finally get to ride in the slow tunnel. The wait did not last long, as there were only a few people waiting in line.

They finally set off inside, where there were dolls greeting them, hoping that they'll have a nice ride. Meanwhile Eunbi was getting herself ready, as she had planned to pour out what has been lingering in her mind ever since she realized that she was in love. But as for this one, she is not going to confess just yet. And instead, to tell him how grateful she was.

"Y/N. Thank you for everything you've done for me."

"Like this? All of a sudden?"

"Aren't we on a date so that I can repay you for everything you've done? Of course I'm gonna mention it today. There's no better time for me to say it than now."

"Yeah but-"

"Listen to me first." He shut himself down, listening carefully to her.

"I also have something that I have to tell you, Y/N." Her face turned serious, and so did he.

"I'm sure you've already heard that I was a model before. But do you know why I quitted?" He shook his head, indicating that he doesn't.

"Thought so. I didn't exactly quit the industry. It's more like I was forced to, because I was... I was accused of being a murderer. I didn't know how I got into that situation, but the police said that the evidence had my handprints all over it, even though I didn't. And because of that... I was sentenced to 1 year in jail. It was supposed to be even longer than that, but considering that I was a minor, it got shortened to a year. ¹ ʸᵉᵃʳ..."

She closed her eyes, embracing the worst kind of reaction Y/N might give to her. Despite already knowing him for the last few months, she didn't want to get her hopes up.

"Well... you didn't, right?" She nodded to his question.

"Then there's that. If you say you didn't, then you didn't kill anyone."

"But, are you not surprised by my past? I mean, I was in jail for a year, despite still being in school Y/N. Everyone despised me. I know that the reason you didn't know anything about this was because you were studying abroad. Wouldn't you react the same as the others did?"

"Noona. Don't think that I am the same as them. The proof that Chaewon was able to befriend you, is that not enough for you to not doubt me? I'm happy that you told me about your past, but it's not like I care. As in, even if you did murder someone, the 'you' who's in front of me right now is definitely not that kind of person. You're now a noona who's at times cute, often scary, but still cute. And also, a dating master at that. So... yeah."

Eunbi felt joy after hearing his words, feeling warm that he actually doesn't care about her past. After rethinking his sentence, she was reminded of what made their relationship keep going in the first place. And it was due to the misunderstanding that Eunbi was a master in dating.

"A-Actually, Y/N. About that-"

"Wait, noona. Did you hear that?" He asked, closing her mouth before she could even finish. Eunbi was dumbfounded by what he was doing, and whispered.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"I think I heard Chaewon's voice just now. I might be wrong though."

"Chaewon-ie?" The two glanced at the back, and saw a couple who stared back at them. They apologized before turning their back up front.

"I must've been hearing things. There's no way they'd follow us, right?"

"Yeah, why would they?" The two laughed it off, before continuing their conversation. Eunbi, who wanted to clear things with him about the whole dating master stuff had forgotten about it and instead talked about their upcoming semester.

Meanwhile, Minju and Chaewon were also inside the tunnel, and would've definitely been exposed had they decided not to let the couple in front of them go ahead.

"See? What'd I tell you? It's a good thing that we tell them to go first. Also please, keep your voice low." Chaewon said, warning the younger.

"Sorry."