Kokonoi // She's Worth it [ 2 ]

Start from the beginning

Tears are continuously flowing as I drink the wine. I drink and I pour until the whole bottle is almost finished.

Five years y/n. Five freaking years! You trap yourself in a love story that has already ended. you took advantage of him. now he got tired of waiting and let you go.

"We never know what we got 'til it's gone huh?" I scoff.

I drink all the wine left from my glass and put it on the kitchen counter. "But I can still do something," I mumbled "Yes, I can still do something!" I stood up. wearing only a nightgown, I put on my coat and get my keys.

It's raining hard but I don't care. I want to see him, I want to be with him, I love him.

I drive as fast as I can. The surroundings are moving, is it because I finished a whole bottle of wine?

No, focus! I should get to him. I will get to him.

Koko

I am sitting on my swivel chair, looking at the rain from my window when the glass of bourbon that I am holding accidentally slips from my hand.

"Fuck!" I cussed under my breath and bent over to get the shards. My elbow bumped into a frame and it fell. I picked it up. It's y/n's picture.

y/n

I left my car outside the his mansion. I made it!

I ran inside. I don't care if everyone sees me like this. I just want to tell Koko that I love him.

I knock on his office door repeatedly but no one answers.

"Koko, it's me! Please open the door. I just want to say that I love you."

After a couple of minutes of knocking. I leaned my back against the door and sat down. I hugged my knees and cried.

"Hey, haven't you heard? Just now, Boss Koko's ex-girlfriend got involved in a car crash? I have never seen him run so fast."

"I heard that his first love died. It must be hard for him that Miss y/n is critical."

"What a poor man. He really loved Ms. y/n."

"I was on duty when we stopover at the jewelry store. He bought a ring! He plans to propose."

I looked up and saw Koko's bodyguards. I immediately stand up. What are they talking about? What car crash?

"Where's Koko? Where is he?" I said but they ignored me like I was not here.

Like, I'm not here? Wait!

Light flashes so bright I was blinded! I cover my eyes with my arm. Then it went dim, I slowly removed my arm and I could see myself driving so fast, crying. Wait? That was what happened earlier! Why am I seeing this?

I remembered the surroundings were moving but I still continued to drive the last thing I remember was a bright light then I stepped out of my car.

The next scene was us. Me and Koko, I noticed the way he's looking at me. The way he treats me. I was so stupid to ignore that!

Again, there's the flash of light that blinds me then I gasp.

I slowly opened my eyes.

"Where am I?" I can barely speak. My throat feels dry, I then turn my head to the side. There, I see Koko resting his head on the bed while holding my hands.

Koko

"Love." I heard a faint voice calling me. I immediately look up and it's her! She came back!