6:Council of war

The magic guardian's point of view

I called up a meeting for the royal guards. I wonder how many of them will come. I will have the answer very soon. Here are some, and then we have others that follow them. There is even this royal guard that the determined guard uses as a watcher. I should have expected it. Others are coming.

Royal guard 09:So, this is how the famous magic guardian looks like. I had never seen her.

Royal guard 23:I got some drawings of her.

Royal guard 50:Stop being like this. It is a unique occasion to approach her.

Royal guard 28:Aren't you wondering what she wants?

Magic guardian:I see you are a lot here. It makes me very happy.

Royal guard 46:What were you expecting? It is rare to see you after all.

Magic guardian:I understand you all. I would do the same thing if I was you. So, as you all probably know at this point, there is a human down here.

Royal guard 10:I don't give a shit about what you are saying! I just came here to kill you and take your place.

Royal guard 09:It's the case for me as well.

Royal guard 16:Same...

Three royal guards are attacking me. Interesting. So, let's see. We are on the second floor. There should be no ground and only magma below. Excellent. It should be easy. I see they're going to the left to attack me.

Magic guardian:*creates a strong wind coming from the right to blow the royal guards 09, 10 and 16 to the left, with no ground below and to make them fall into the magma* Anybody else wants to kill me?

They were idiots. They didn't have any chance. I hear nobody is responding. I knew this would happen.

Magic guardian:Good. Since nobody wants to kill me, I think we can seriously start the council of war. As you all probably know at this point, there is a human down here. In fact, I am very interested by her case. However, I do not wish to fight her right now. She still has my interest, I must admit it. It is why I want to send some of you to fight her.

Royal guard 23:It is interesting. She already knows I will not give her my notes.

Royal guard 32:It definitely sounds suicidal. I heard she killed the armored guard.

Royal guard 06:Yeah, i don't want to be in this shit. Find someone else.

Royal guard 05:I should listen to such wisdom and leave this place now.

There are some that are leaving, and some that are staying though those do not propose themselves. I can understand for this informative royal guard, but the others should leave immediately.

Royal guard 17:Someone must do it anyways. As such, i propose myself.

Royal guard 18:Same, I propose myself. It will probably be easier if we are two.

Magic guardian:Excellent. Are there other volunteers?

All leave, except three. It seems like there is no other volunteer. I should make this short.

Magic guardian:Since you both seem to be the only volunteers, I will indicate where you will fight the human. Continue to follow this path you were following, but I would like to be alone for some time, so go further for some minutes, and when it comes to you, informative royal guard, disappear.

They all obey, and disappear. I am finally alone. That makes three new deaths in the royal guard. I did exactly what I needed to do. More I think about this situation, more it makes me suffer, but I must end this once and for all.

Magic guardian:If only I could remember those temporal alterations!

I must calm down quickly. I need a very loud noise.

Magic guardian:*summons guardian blasters that form a circle around her head, targeting towards the exterior then waits for them to fire*

Voilà. They have fired. It was what I needed. They make such a noise, and this feels good.

Magic guardian:I still need to calm down a bit. I didn't send them to their deaths for no reason.

I am watched.