𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐧𝐞- 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐞

Start from the beginning

"Baby!! Where are you?" I groaned and rolled my eyes.

"Looks like Melanie is looking for you" Scarlett pointed out the obvious. I took Scarlett's hand again and rushed towards the car.

I practically pushed her inside the car. She didn't say anything she just had a smirk on her face and an amused look in her eyes.

I went over to the driver's seat, sat down, and immediately started the car, and rushed off the mansion leaving a confused and maybe angry Melania.

We drove for a few minutes till the silence became tense. "Look since from now on you are gonna be my prisoner I'll need you for some missions." She kinda looked shocked, well she didn't expect that.

"No" came her response after she gained trust to talk again. I was expecting this already.

I sighed, I hated asking for help, and from my enemy.

"Look, I am not going to lie you are good at what you do. You just have to do it sometimes." I was hoping she would say yes. It's not like I wanted her to be a part of all of this, but I had to admit, even if I hated her, she was good. She has the looks, the brains, and the tongue to seduce anyone. She can manipulate and she's not scared of what you put in front of her.

"Like I'm going to work with my enemy." she had a point there I was dreading this as much as she was.

"Scarlett just think about it... Death or working for me?"

"I don't see the difference here." I rolled my eyes, see she has that tongue that annoys everyone.

I kept driving around, it all became complete silence between us. Her head was against the window and her eyes were closing bit by bit. I needed to convince her but how?

I was going to hit a spot with this one, but I couldn't care more at the moment. I always have to think about my business, my mafia. "I know you want to kill your father" her head quickly moved to the side looking at me. I continued with my thoughts "Do you want your mother to end up dead because of your father? You have the equipment to do something about it, but you decided not to."

"How do you-"

I cut her off mid-sentence "Not relevant right now. You know that my number one mission in my life is to kill your father, and if it takes you to do so, I will." she frowned.

"That means after you kill my father, you will kill me and my mother." god, she picks stuff up too quickly.

"You? yes. Your mom? probably not" I drove back home, still she hadn't given me a response, she was looking out the window. I entered the gates and saw that Melanie had left already.

Fucking amen.

I was going to get out of the car but I told her something before I got out. "I think you know what to decide, you don't have much time." I looked at her in the eyes "Time is ticking" she sighed and closed her eyes trying to not go full rage on me. She knew I has the upper hand here

I got out and made my way inside, setting down my car keys on the table at the entrance. I went to my office and called the guys.

My office was filled with papers and as I picked up the first documents, all of my thoughts involving Scarlett left my mind.
~

~

~

I hate him

I hate him.

He is such a manipulative person. I hate that I am such in a weak position, he has the upper hand, he knows it, I know it.

With a sigh, I opened the car's door and got out. I slammed the door back, my anger was riling up. I needed to do something about it. I took a deep breath and tried my best to not let my anger, hate, and despise that I had for Ares Romano.

I got inside and saw that Ares bitch wasn't here anymore. That's a relief. She gave me four headaches at the same time.

I walked towards the kitchen to see an old lady cooking. She looked at peace. I smiled, she seemed so sweet. "Need any help?" I think I startled her a bit. "I'm sorry didn't mean to scare you." she let out a breath and smiled. "It's okay love, and yes I could use some help over there with the vegetables." I went walked my way to the counter where the vegetables were.

I began cutting the vegetables, but my mind drifted off to what Ares had said. I just couldn't believe that asshole, use me to kill my own father. I don't love my father, I hate him, not as much as Ares but still, all the thoughts of my father insulting me and my mother made their way back   I could hear my mother's helpless cries in the distance. Tears were threatening to fall.

"Dear, are you okay?" I looked back to see the woman, which name I have yet to know. "You are cutting the vegetables like you want to kill someone." I look back to see she was right, I had cut about eight vegetables in just minutes.

I nodded my head and smiled a bit. "I'm okay, thank you a lot." I assured her. I excused myself and made my way to Ares office, I got my answer.

I opened the door to see three attractive men and Ares having a meeting. I hated that I was doing this, but anything for my mother. "You got yourself a deal Romano." he smirked and walked up to me.

He put his hand in front of me, a handshake. I took his and we shake hands. "Good choice" he whispered "Partner in crime." so it's official we are partners in crime.

Fuck!

hi! so yes late i know just wasn't in the mood to write

hi! so yes late i know just wasn't in the mood to write. sorry!
~

VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE
~
liz<3