ONE: JUST A LIL STARTER

ASIAN JERMEISHA

I was working at Rally's right now

I was working at Rally's right now. It's the least I can fucking do.

I'm 21 right now. I graduated at 17 in 12th grade. Yes. But I'm working now. I just started like 2 months ago.

Btw I haven't met no one yet and I'm not rushing it. Bc I rlly don't wanna meet no real fine ass nigga and then another one come around and i fall in love with his ass and then they both fucking leave my lil forehead a$$.

As I was in my thoughts, a person snapped me out of it catching my attention by banging on the counter.

As I looked at the man infront of me. I just completely fell down on the floor.

Bro. The man I just fucking saw is legit FINE AS FUCK. gosh I pray I don't no otha fine nigga cause if I do, ima be fucked up.

I then slowly get back up and look at the dude infront of me.

"You were dozed out a bit ma, you good?" He asked with his sexy ass voice.

This nigga is fine asf bro. I'm dreaming. Somebody pinch tf Outta me.

"Yea I'm straight. You just real fine." I said with no hesitation. GOSH WTF AM I SAYING?!

"Thanks ma you fine asf too. But can I order sum?" He asked smiling showing his pretty diamond teeth.

"Yea what you need?" I say trying to act calm bc he just called me fine asf.

"Um shit, ma can I get a large fry like the funnel cake ones and sum otha shit like a large Fanta?" He asked making me laugh.

"Nigga this is not McDonald's. Nah I'm just playin, but um sure that will be $3.38" I said and he handed me $20.

I took the money and gave him his cash back which was $16.62.

He then took the money and smiled.

"Igh thanks ma, you real fine tho. Like I can't get over how good you look" he said making my eyes widen and me blush.

"Omfg thank you. You sexy asf" I said feeling confident.

"Yw ma and no hard feelings tho" he said as he smiled and walked off finna sit down slanging his blonde and black dreads.

Okayyyyy, he decent and allat shit. I don't think it could ever be a nigga finer than him.

After like 10 minutes, his food was ready and I called his receipt number.

"218" I yelled. Not to loud tho.

I then see him getting up and then he walked back to the counter.

I handed him his food. He grabbed it and smiled again.

"Thanks ma, and ay whats yo name?" He asked.

"Asian" I said smiling hard asf biting my bottom lip blushing.

"Igh, gimme ur phone rq" he said as I gave it to him.

He gave it back like in 2.3 seconds and smiled.

"Look on iMessage ma" he said as he laughed and walked off.

Omfg bro. I go on iMessage and I see that he put his contact in my phone.

So turns out his name is Von...