"That's great Becky! I'm happy for you," Olivia said, sharing her friend's joy. She realized she'd really missed moments like these, no drama, just happiness. Together, they then took down the decorations from Marcus' party since he'd gone, chatting away. As she was putting away the last of the decorations, Olivia walked past Sam's old office, surprised to see Pin through the doorway.

"Great riding today, we were all really impressed—" she heard Susie say before Pin cut her off.

"I know, Olivia told me. Thought you'd use her to lure me back?" He said. Olivia hid by the door to eavesdrop.

"And it would've worked too if she hadn't been so annoyingly Olivia and had actually asked you to come back," she said. Pin must've frowned or shaken his head, because she then added: "Oh please, you follow that girl around like a lost puppy, you would've come back, had she asked."

"Well unlike you, Olivia actually thinks about other people and not just herself, you should try it sometime," he said.

"Besides, I don't need to lure you anywhere. You work for my family, and we expect you here in this yard until your debt is paid," she said as if Pin hadn't spoken. Olivia heard the sound of something like a paper envelope being taken out and handed to someone.

"That's the exact amount your Dad paid my father for Raven," Pin said, confirming Olivia's suspicion that it was an envelope containing money.

"Where'd you get this money?" Mia asked suspiciously.

"Holloway. They want me to be free to train. We're even, Mia," he replied. "See you at Nationals." Olivia hurriedly changed positions so it looked as if she'd just been walking by.

"Oh, hey Olivia," Pin said warmly when he noticed her close by.

"Hi," she smiled back. "What are you doing here?"

"I was just paying Mia back, clearing our debt," he said.

"That's great! So you can officially ride for Holloway now?" She asked in excitement.

"Yep," he replied with similar excitement. Olivia truly was happy for her friend, but her smile faltered at the realization that with Pin leaving Bright Fields, she'd be spending much less time around him. "Is everything okay?" Pin asked, picking up on Olivia's change of mood.

"Oh, well, I was just thinking, now that you're gonna be at Holloway, we won't see each other as much. I just don't want us to drift apart," she said sadly.

"Hey, that's not gonna happen, angel. Tell you what, we can spend the rest of the day together, yeah?" He suggested.

"Yeah, that sounds great," Olivia said shyly. She still got warm in the face when Pin called her angel. It didn't even seem as if he realized he said it, or if he did, he had no idea of the effect it had on her. Pin helped Olivia onto Elvis, who he then mounted as well. Olivia soon realized they'd be heading for Holloway and not Pin's home. Soon enough, they reached the fancy gates of Holloway, and they both dismounted Elvis, Olivia blushing when Pin offered her his hand to help her down. Why was she still blushing for such meaningless things? Olivia followed Pin as he brought Elvis to his stable.

"Are you leaving him here overnight?" Olivia asked Pin.

"Yeah, he's more comfortable here, besides, I don't live too far off, we can walk, I just have to go get my things," Pin said, heading out into another room.

"How do you manage to find your way around here, it's huge!" Olivia remarked.

"You get used to it," a different voice replied.

"Hey Gaby," Pin greeted the girl.

"Who's your friend?" She asked Pin.

"Right, this is Olivia. Olivia, Gaby," Pin introduced.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Gaby," Olivia said with a warm smile, sticking her hand out.

"You're from Bright Fields aren't you?" Gaby said judgmentally, shaking the other girl's hand.

"Yeah. Don't worry, I'm not here to make any trouble though, I was just coming with Pin to get his stuff," Olivia quickly rectified.

"No worries, It's nice to find people from Bright Fields who can see past our uniforms," Gaby said, though Olivia wasn't exactly sure she meant it.

"Well, we best be out," Pin said, taking Olivia's hand into his to lead her away. The girl looked at their connected hands for a moment before looking back to Gaby.

"Have a nice evening Gaby!" Olivia called out, the other girl waving back. They walked back out onto the moor, their hands intertwined until Olivia's phone rang and she had to let go.

"Hello?" She spoke, picking up the phone.

"Where the hell are you?" Zoe asked her.

"I'm with Pin, why?" She asked.

"James just randomly called a team meeting," Zoe said, and Olivia could practically hear her eye roll.

"Well just tell him I'm busy," Olivia said.

"You've met James, that won't do," Zoe said.

"Well I'm too far out to make it in time for his meeting, so there's not much of a choice," Olivia sighed.

"Okay, I'll tell him you can't make it, but don't be surprised if he yells at you tomorrow," Zoe said before hanging up.

"What is it?" Pin asked.

"Oh it's nothing, just, our new trainer's a bit of a jerk," very briefly explained Olivia. "Zoe called to tell me he just called a random team meeting, but obviously I won't be able to make it."

"I'm sorry, it's my fault, I'm the one who asked you to hang out," Pin said dejectedly.

"Pin this is absolutely not your fault. I wanted to hang out with you, and besides, our friendship is more important to me than any competition is," Olivia said earnestly. Pin stared at her oddly for a moment. "Is everything alright?" Olivia asked him.

"Yeah, it's just... You've probably noticed I don't have a lot of friends. Nobody's stuck with me as long as you have, so I guess what I'm trying to say is thank you," Pin said, looking into Olivia's eyes. She looked back, smiling softly as the wind silently ruffled her hair.

"Of course," she simply said. "Come on then we should get going," she laughed, dragging Pin along with her. They made their way up the hills and soon arrived at Pin's house. Olivia had been here often, but she'd only been inside once, the very first time she'd visited the island. She found it hadn't much changed from what she remembered.

"Hey dad I'm home," Pin called out as he entered. "I brought Olivia along, I hope it's okay," he added when his father entered the room.

"Of course, the more the merrier!" Said his dad joyfully. "I was going to order some pizza tonight anyways, what would you like Olivia?" He asked.

"Oh, I'll have whatever, as long as it's vegetarian, thank you," Olivia said politely.

"Alright then, you guys can go up, I'll call you guys when it's arrived," Edward said before walking back out. Olivia walked towards the staircase but was stopped by Pin's hand on her arm.

"Actually, I uh, I thought we could go outside? There's something I want to show you," Pin said shyly.

"Alright, lead the way," Olivia said, following Pin out. The sun had well set by now, and multitudes of stars could be seen painted on the dark canvas of the night sky. Pin led her further up the hill on which his house had been built and sat down, inviting Olivia to do the same.

"So what is it you wanted to show me?" Olivia asked eagerly.

"Just the sky," he said sheepishly. "I just figured you probably didn't have as good a view of the stars in France because of the light pollution, and your aunt's house is surrounded by trees. It's silly."

"No, it's not, I love the night sky. Staring at it always makes me feel the grandeur of the universe, it makes me feel like I can achieve anything," Olivia said, staring up at the sky. And so they stayed so, staring at the sky in comfortable silence, Olivia's head swimming with thoughts of the unspoken.