2. Deliveries

Hyun Bin

"Jung Hoon-ah, please send this to Lee Min Jung and Lee Byung Hoon. Wait, wait. I'll write something down for them."

𝖧𝗒𝗎𝗇𝗀 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖬𝗂𝗇 𝖩𝗎𝗇𝗀,
𝖳𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗄𝗌 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗌𝖾𝗍𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗆𝖾 𝗎𝗉 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖲𝗈𝗇 𝖸𝖾 𝖩𝗂𝗇. 𝖲𝗁𝖾'𝗌 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗂𝗇𝖼𝗋𝖾𝖽𝗂𝖻𝗅𝖾 𝗐𝗈𝗆𝖺𝗇. 𝖭𝖾𝗑𝗍 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾 𝗐𝖾 𝗆𝖾𝖾𝗍 𝗎𝗉 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝖻𝖾 𝗈𝗇 𝗆𝖾.
𝖧𝖡

I scratch my signature on the card then give it to my personal assistant, Seo Jung Hoon. "Remember the golf cap I bought last month? Do we still have them?"

Jung Hoon nods. "Yes, Hyung. I think I put it in your closet."

"Good, send it to Byung Hoon Hyung as well. And flower for Min Jung."

"I'll send them immediately. After the ad shoot, you have interview for W Korea at 3 pm, then business meeting with CEO Kang at 5 pm." I can't hear what Jung Hoon says as we course through Myeongdong and the billboard shows the woman who's been occupying my mind lately.

Son Ye Jin. South Korea's first ever supermodel. Shit, I can't wrap up my head on the fact that I had a blind date with that woman last week.

When Lee Byung Hoon - my senior and my idol so to speak - called me about two weeks ago and asked me point blank whether I really broke up with Han Ji Min, I responded with a chuckle. Not him, too.

"Why, Hyung? You want me to meet someone too?"

Byung Hoon Hyung and I were not really running in the same circle, but we met each other occasionally - especially during awards season. I met him about two weeks ago at an Award Show where I was nominated for Best Actor for Drama while he was nominated for the same category in Film department.

His return chuckle was heard before he answered me. "My wife, Min Jung, wants to introduce you to her dear friend."

Ah, mutual friend. That was actually the second best set up of meeting someone. The first one? In my case, it was obviously co-starring a project together. I had it happened to me twice. Both relationships went on for quite some time, made me thinking about a future, but unfortunately fizzled out in the end.

So, maybe meeting someone through mutual friend was the change I needed. It wasn't like I was looking for something serious right away, just having fun. That was how I said yes to a blind date.

"Sure, Hyung."

"Min Jung actually can't stop raving about how you two are fit for each other."

I chuckled. How could she see that exactly? "Do I know her? Is she from our industry, too?"

"Ye Jin is not doing acting. She's in modelling. Fashion show, magazine shoot alike. So, when is a good time for you?"

We quickly set up the date and upon getting an insider info that my counterpart would like a drink date, I asked Jung Hoon to book that trendy wine bar near the agency. I only found out that she was a supermodel like a day before the date.

From Jung Hoon, too. I didn't have any SNS account.

"Son Ye Jin? The Son Ye Jin?"

"You know her?"

"Duh, Hyung, her face is everywhere." He pointed outside as we passed on COEX Mall billboard. I looked at where he pointed and mesmerized at the woman gracing the billboard. Breathtaking, was the word I'd used to describe her.

"She's a model."

"Not an ordinary model. A Supermodel. The first one from South Korea if what my girlfriend said is true."