"Lady of the Lake" Part One

Depuis le début

"Considering my dad refused to teach us anything about time travel, I think you did amazing Doux." I looked up at him and see him turn red and I do to.

"We, we can't make anymore mistakes. We'll have to trust Merlin, this time."

"I just hope Jim made it out safe." I lean against Douxie's leg and the fog rolls over the floor of the ship.

"I'm sure he's nestled safely in a bosom of friendly trolls."

"Hehe bosom." I roll my eyes at Steve's childish mind and close my eyes. I probably fell asleep for a few minutes because next thing I know it Douxie shook my shoulders a little.

"What is it Doux?" I rub my eyes still groggy.

"Were almost here." He helps me stand up and past Archie hops on my shoulder.

"I try to avoid water."

"Personally, I always pack my swimsuit." He starts digging for gold and I groan, "Extra personally, its actually my birthday suit." I gag and the boys groan while Steve eats the acquired treasure. 

"Steve, do the world a favor and don't ever tell anyone else what you just told us." Completely ignoring me he looks around in awe.

"Woah, its a ship graveyard!"

"We've arrived." Oh right Merlins here.

"Huh, the Lady of the Lake is real. I thought she was just a myth."

"Oh no, the Lady is very much real."

"Yeah sadly. Claire, be warned that she is not the nicest if you lie. So, tell the truth no matter what she asks you."

"Yeah, though, only Merlins allowed to meet with her, until now."

"Because, her power is beyond your comprehension. It was from her mystic waters I helped Arthur first retrieved Excalibur and unite the kingdom." We climbed the little ledge after docking the boat and reached the top. "Hisirdoux, the sword please."

"Yeah! Quest, quest, quest, quest!" I jump at Steve's outburst of joy. As Douxie hands over the sword and my dad walks towards the carved faces on the rock wall.

"Watch the ship. I shall return shortly."

"What! We have to wait in the car!"

"But, I thought we were doing this together?"

"You should be thanking me! I got you out of Camelot. Arthur's unstable, and the people are afraid!" My dad stomps over to us and they continue arguing.

"I thought you trusted me! I won't just sit here without making things right!"

"And I will not lose another, apprentice!" He pauses then sighs walking back towards the wall. Murmuring something the faces come to life.

"Who dares disturb my slumber!" The tall one booms.

"Its me! Merlin! Open up you idiots!"

"Oh it is you! Alright walk in." the shorter one notices. I walk up to Douxie and put a hand on his shoulder.

"Don't take it the wrong way Doux, he just cares for you. Besides, the lady is not someone you want to meet." A few seconds go by and Douxie runs to get through the doors but they slam shut.

"Lakes closed!"

"None but the master wizard shall pass, no amateurs, that's you."

"Causa Crepitoose!" The tall one chuckles,

"Is that all you got? Punk?"

"C'mon get close. So I can bite your legs off!" I walk up to Douxie with Claire close behind.

"Ugh! Merlins magic is so annoying!"

"The talking door is right. This sorcery is uncrackable."

Archie lands on his shoulder,

"well at least we don't have to see Steve's birthday suit."

"TOO LATE! WOOO!" The blue haired boy quickly slaps a hand over my eyes turning to wall. Letting out a noise of surprise I just stand there accepting it.

"MY EYES!"

"Oh, I can't unsee that now!" We all groan in disgust.

"PUT YOUR CLOTHES ON STEVE, CMON!"

(A/N): Hellooo! I'm sorry it took so long for me to get this chapter finished! I've been busy with school work but I will be trying to work on it as much as possible. For future stories I might just completed the whole thing and publish everything at once. Or make a big chunk of the story and post a chapter once every few days while working on the rest. Ill have to figure it out,but for now I hope you have a good day/night!

....1312 words....