Farewell, Old Friend...

SMG4: *clears throat* Thank you everyone for coming today, we sadly lost one of our good friends

Boopkins: He was famous, as well...

SMG4: Axol wasn't just a good Axolotl, he was a very good friend of mine and a very good manga artist. He loved to draw Anime comics and make characters come to life with his special pen. He grew up in Inkopolis, it was a pretty rough place for Anime lovers, but that didn't stop him from loving Anime. That's why he became the most popular manga artist of all time.

SMG4 started to get teary.

SMG4: *sniff* That time we met back in April 2019, he helped us save Anime in the Mushroom Kingdom. He even saved Meggy from getting killed back in June 2019 by drawing Shaggy.

Tari: I remember that, fair and square.

SMG4: *sniff* He wasn't just our friend, he was our hero as well... And then, in November 2020... he fell in love with one of our watermelon friends, Melony. Axol and Melony had a happy life as a couple, they even slept on bushes together.

SMG4 started to cry.

SMG4: *sobbing* Oh God, I hate when love comes to an end!!!

Luigi: *sigh* I feel the same way, SMG4.

SMG4: *sniff* Everyone, I heard you all wanted to say your goodbyes.

Everyone said their goodbyes.

Tari: *sigh* Oh boy, Um... first of all, this was unexpected... Axol, you were a brilliant friend and you made other people happy with your work. But I'm sure you've made it to a better place now. And also, he's never gonna see me and SMG4 get married... Goodbye, Axol...

Luigi: If you wouldn't have been at Anime Island, Mario would never had found love. But thank god, we've found you and you made my brother; the happiest man on Earth. We'll never forget you.

Shroomy: Axol, you were the most smartest and talented person I knew... this hurts me to say this, but... I really am gonna miss you, buddy.

Bob: Bloody hell... This is probably the worst pain I had to go through, Axol was like a brother to me, he always teached me and Boopkins on how to draw Anime better...

Boopkins: He also made us very entertained and it's never gonna same without you, Axol... We'll never forget you...

JubJub: Goodbye, Axol...