"Hai..." nodded Kuroko, still confused, but went along with it.

"No choice but to win!" yelled Hyuuga.

"And we will win!" agreed Kawahara.

"Yeah!"

*********************************

Everyone stepped out of the bus and walked through the Kaijo school gates, looking around.

"This place is huge!" awed Kawahara, looking around as they walked down towards the school.

"You can really tell when a school is devoted to its athletics," said Fukuda.

The team really didn't get far into the school grounds until Kise came bolting towards them.

"Kurokocchi!" beamed Kise with a giant grin running to them.

"Kise!" growled Kagami, and they all stopped and Kise arrived over to them.

"Kurokocchi!" beamed Kise and jumped at the boy, but Kagami pulled the boy behind him.

Kise glared at him and pushed him to the side as he hugged the boy.

"I hope you liked the bus I provided you!" he beamed and nuzzled into him. "I didn't want Kurokocchi to get lost with none of us there!"

"We appreciate the bus you provided..." said Kuroko. "But please let go, Kise-kun."

"Wah! But it took forever to convince captain and coach to let me come and get you just here at the gate!" he cried crocodile tears. "When you transfer to one of our schools, we'll make sure to never leave you alone again!"

"Oi!" yelled Kagami and grabbed Kise's shoulder to drag him back from Kuroko. "Kuroko's not transferring anywhere!"

"He's staying with us!" yelled Hyuuga.

"Because we're going to win!" said Izuki.

"Heh?" asked Kise, a dark aura growing. "A team like you could never reveal Kurokocchi's true potential, let alone defeat a Generation of Miracles."

"Why you? " growled Kawahara along with the others.

"Come on," said Kise and grabbed Kuroko's hand, and walked to the front. "Let's get to the court and play our match."

"Oi, let go of Kuroko, you bastard!" barked Kagami.

"Kagami-kun, it's alright" said Kuroko, looking over his shoulder, as Kise gently dragged him along. "Let's just head to the gym."

"Fine," darkly said Riko, then turned to the others as Kise and Kuroko walked at the front. "No losing or else!"

"Like we'd let that happen," nodded Izuki.

"Just losing isn't what we are afraid of," said Koganei.

"And that won't happen!" yelled Kagami, and ran after Kuroko.

"Let's go!" barked Hyuuga.

**************

While Seirin was staying behind, Kise and Kuroko had a talk while walking together.

"I can't wait to play with Kurokocchi again!" beamed Kise, almost skipping forwards.

"Hai, but we will be on different sides of the court," nodded Kuroko, ignoring the beams of light shining from Kise.

"That won't be for too long!" grinned Kise, making Kuroko sigh.

"You will have to win against us first," sighed Kuroko.

"Anything to get together with Kurokocchi again!" beamed Kise, and they stopped outside the gym. "We're here!"

"Oi, Kuroko!" called Kagami and ran over. "You alright?! He didn't do anything?!"