A Battle Club Rumble

ابدأ من البداية

Grim: alright who should I pick.

All the Pokémon except zorua were cheering.

Grim: alright I got, gligar, Darumaka, and scraggy,

They cheered. Later grim walked around eating some snack until bumping into someone.

Grim: wow my bad

Stephan: no prob, the names Stephan 

Grim: oh hey Steven I'm grim

Stephan: that's not my name but whatever, so I see your entering the festival.

Grim: yep and then enter the nimbasa battle tournament

Stephan: same with me, well see yah later

Grim: see yah

They walk off as they didn't notice the someone watching them. The festival begins, first was us, pignite and scraggy we first, their opponents were a Beartic and a levanny.

Bianca: pignite use heat crash

Pignite crashed into levanny

Trainer: Beartic ice fang

Grim: scraggy use drain punch

Scraggy counters Beartic and lands a powerful uppercut. Both Pokémon were both defeated.

Referee: the winners are Bianca and Grim

Grim: yes 

Bianca: yeah 

She hugs grim arm. Later they watch Stephan and his blitzle defeat with their opponent, as well as their partner was burgundy. Grim was shock to see her again. Probably see her in the nimbasa battle tournament. Their next battle again and Bianca used pignite and grim used, Darumaka. The opponents used grass types. Grim felt a little sorry for them.

Grim: Darumaka use flamethrower 

Bianca: pignite use flamethrower too

They both fired off flamethrower, the attacks engulfed the Pokémon. When it was over the Pokémon had fainted. Grim and Bianca high five and celebrated. There were in the final round. They had a feast. The Pokémon ate happily as Bianca told Grim of what happened recently. She told them about team rocket, a group that steals Pokémon. Grim guess they will appear a lot. Then grim ask Bianca.

Grim: hey Bianca, why did you go on your journey 

Bianca: oh because, I wanted to go because I never really done things o when I at home. But now I can do whatever I want and 

Grim: be free

Bianca: yeah

The two look at each other and smile. Then don broadcast that the final match is about it begin.