Troubles on the way

Akari's POV

I took a deep breath. It was slowly dawning outside and I yawned but I knew I had to be ready in time. Somebody knocked on my door and a second later, Yuta came in. I smiled at him. "I have to leave", he said and I nodded. "Be careful please", I answered. "You too", he smiled shyly. Without thinking twice, I quickly hugged him. "Friends forever, right?", I whispered. "Yes", he gave back quietly and stroke my hair. We let go off each other. "See you around", he smirked. "Hope that's a promise", I chuckled and waved him goodbye as he left. A bit later, the next person came inside. That must be Youngjae. "Akari, aren't you?", he asked. I nodded. Now or never. I had to convince him properly why we had to leave. But he was faster. Before I could even utter a single word, he said rushingly: "You might be confused but I am on your side. And we need to leave now." Indeed, I was confused. Was he leaving without taking down the gang? Suddenly my gut feeling told me that something was about to happen. There was a tension in the air, I couldn't fully grasp. And then it dawned to me. Yuta mentioned about a day off for Youngjae. Did he already plan something?

------------------------------------

Hui's POV

"Okay, we're leaving now. You'll stay put, you hear?", Yongguk instructed me once again. I nodded firmly. "Alright, let's go guys", he said as he turned to the others. I wished them good luck as I watched them leave. Then I turned back to the slowly rising sun, praying for everything to go well.

------------------------------------

Yuta's POV

I heard Akari and Youngjae leaving her room. "Hurry", Youngjae rushed her, yet she didn't seem to be in a hurry. "I just don't get it", she said louder than usually, "You come in telling me that you're on my side and we need to leave asap? Are your friends already waiting or what is this rush about?" I felt shivers going down my spine. Were we already too late? "Yes, yes", Youngjae continued and judging from the sounds, he now tried to push her further while she was being stubborn yet again. "And who tells me I can trust you?", she continued. I could hear their voices getting quieter. They must already have passed this room. "Thanks for the warning", I whispered to myself and motioned my men to be alert. I peeked through the keyhole. Nobody was seen, nobody was heard. I cautiously opened the door a bit. Everything clear. Time to leave. The faster, the better.

---------------------------------

Akari's POV

I hoped Yuta had heard me. Now I had to buy them time. I stopped in my tracks and turned to Youngjae. "Listen here, I know you told me to just trust you, but I can't just do that. Don't you have anything to prove me your innocence? I demand an explanation", I complained. "Outside", he said, seemingly pretty nervous. I shook my head. "I won't move an inch before you tell me", I insisted. "Urgh, whatever", he sighed and suddenly picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. I protested harshly but he was stronger than me. Pouting, I scolded him: "That's not really nice, you know?" He ignored me. Silently, I thought to myself: "I just hope they are already out by now." Suddenly Youngjae stopped. "Hey", I protested loudly, "What's going on over there?"

----------------------------------

Yuta's POV

Whatever was going on down there, Akari wasn't having it. I heard her protesting loudly and for some reason it made me smile. She was nagging a lot if she was in a bad mood. Or if she was trying to buy time. I had a lot of long discussion with her about random stuff. Only later I realized that she was just doing it because she was trying to waste time until it was too late to go wherever I wanted to go, may it be a family visit or a party with people she didn't like. And I had learned to deal with it. I motioned my men to leave. I wanted to make sure they were the first to go. I left all the money with them, trusting them fully. Except Youngjae everyone had joined me in Japan already and I knew that they also wanted to save our business with the same great passion as I did. Haru organized our base here over his old friend and before I knew it, I got chosen to be the mission's head. Suddenly I heard a loud "Hey" from downstairs, followed by "What's going on over there?" I furrowed my brows, rushing my men to move faster.

----------------------------------

Akari's POV

Was it good that he stopped? Did it buy Yuta time? Or was something – or rather someone – holding him back from moving? "We got company", I heard Youngjae say.Oh no no no... Please let it not be – "Akari!" That voice sounded familiar. Youngjae put me down and confused I turned around to face five young men staring at me. I arranged my hair that was messy from Youngjae's attack and eyed them one by one until my gaze stopped on the second last one. I knew him from somewhere. But before realization could struck me the very last one started running towards me and hugged me so tight that I gasped. "Hey!", I protested. "I missed you, sis", the other one said. Only now I recognized the scent and voice. "You won't have much of me if you stifle me now", I bickered though my voice was muffled and Yuto let go off me. He smirked: "You didn't change at all, did you?" I grinned and ruffled his hair: "Nice to see you, idiot." "Hey!", he complained and moved back, making me laugh. Then I turned back to the others. Shock hit me when I saw that only one was left. "Where did the others go?", I asked nervously. "Upstairs. Checking the surroundings", I heard the familiar looking one say. Oh no.

---------------------------------

Yuta's POV

I sweared as I recognized Yuto's voice downstairs. A bit later I heard footsteps coming up the stairs. I shoved the last money bag in Haru's hands who was standing outside already. "Move. I'll buy you guys some time. I'll find a way back, just stick to the plan, you hear?", I instructed him. He looked at me shocked. "Go on already", I rushed him and pushed him away. "But you-", he protested. "Family first", I hissed and rushed inside again. I heard the intruders checking the doors. When they all checked Akari's rather vast room, I threw the door shut and ran downstairs. I knew I had to face at least three people there, but like I said: My men needed time.