Chapter 7 : Enchanting To Meet You

Kim Soo Hyun's POV

I never thought that she will meet me at the garden.

She is nice to talk with because she just go with the flow to make you feel her happy with you

It really turn me on

Ok Back to reality I'm driving to my house and I just remembered she is living at the same village

Its really good for me cause I can court her nearly to me

Just like I said I'm driving but now I'm just parking my car.

I go down my car and go inside my house then I was surprised

Yoon Bora : Surprise!!! I miss you

Then she hugged me. She is my half sister but we didn't mind it. She is my sister in my mother side. I'm a little older than her.

Kim Soo Hyun : I really miss you Bora.

Yoon Bora : I miss you too brother. By the way this is my friends So You, Hyolin and Dasom

Kim Soo Hyun : Its nice meeting you. I'm Kim Soo Hyun the brother of Bora.

So You : Hello Soo Hyun! Its nice meeting you.

Hyolin : Hello too Soo Hyun! Its nice meeting you too.

Dasom : Hello I'm Dasom Its nice meeting you.

Bora : Don't you gonna greet us we are popular in whole South Korea. We are Sistars!

Kim Soo Hyun : Its nice you have group do a good work! Its a nice name by the way.

Bora : So I heard the news who is the girl who caught your heart?

Kim Soo Hyun : Its Gianna Hyun you will meet her soon she's nice and beautiful.

Bora : I like to meet her

Kim Soo Hyun : Soon. By the way you three can have dinner with us

So You : Sure why not?

Hyolin : Yes so we could talk more.

Dasom : Sure we will tell you what is happening to your sister

Then we go to the dining room and we had a little celebration.

If your asking where is my mom and dad?

They are working in Singapore for their business for two months

Kim Soo Hyun : So Bora what happen to you in New York? Are your grades well?

Bora : I'm good there so many nice people.

So You : If you are asking about her grades? It was totally awesome! Once we asked her to tutor us in math. She's a top notcher there and many boys like her. Many Boys court her and gave anything she wants but the only words she said is "Stop Bothering Me".

Hyolin : Do even breath?

I chuckled. She is so very talkative.

Bora : Sorry Soo Hyun Its her attitude to many people

Kim Soo Hyun : Don't be sorry at least she gave me the information's I have to know. By the way how you four created the group?

Hyolyn : When someone came to me and Bora and invited at the Starship entertainment then we met them at the meeting for this group. We became best friends and then the Starship Entertainment introduced us as the Sistars.

So You : Now who's the talkative?

Hyolyn : I'm just answering the questions my answer is a little bit of your sentence earlier

Bora : You two stop arguing. Sorry again they just like that but they are very close they just argue sometimes.

Kim Soo Hyun : Its ok. Why if I asked something to you they will be the one who answer?

Bora : Because --

So You : Because she's not saying the truth. She said she's good and the people there is nice. That is so nat true she is being bullied by the girls because there boyfriends break up with them and after that they will court her.

Hyolyn : Yeah. But we are always in her side and we are the one that will protect her. We think she don't deserve to be hurt. So many girls say that she is flirting but the truth is she didn't I think they are jealous of the popularity gained by us, by her.

Kim Soo Hyun : Now that you are with me Bora I will not let someone hurt you

Bora : Thank you for always being their for me

Kim Soo Hyun : Is she always like that

I pointed Dasom

Bora : Sometimes whenever we are with someone. But like So You and Hyolyn she's talkative but only with us.

Kim Soo Hyun : Dasom it would be fun if you join our conversation. Don't be shy I'm not that guy you think

Bora : Yeah my brother is nice.

Dasom : Ok Its just I can't use to talk to person that I don't know that too well

Kim Soo Hyun : You can talk to us if you want then if you really don't want to its Ok

She hand a deep breath

Dasom : Ok Bora at the New York is unique because she is beautiful, smart, talented and many more. She likes to sing and dance there. Sometimes she is joining a contest with us or just only her. But being bullied by the bad girls their is hard cause they will say wicked things about her and what can made her embarrassed to the whole school but they can't fight with us so its turns that they are the one that get embarrassed to the whole school.

Kim Soo Hyun : You are talkative aren't you?

Dasom : Just to all of you. I just keep my mouth shut off whenever they are talking to strangers.

Kim Soo Hyun : Let's go to the sofa. We are already finished eating dinner

Bora : By the way how long did you court Gianna?

Kim Soo Hyun: I'm courting her since last week. Just started for sending different things to her and this day I already introduced my self to her and I feel like we are now close.

While saying that I imagined her happy smiles and her beautiful face

Hyolyn : Its really true that every man who loved is being crazy to the one they loved.

Kim Soo Hyun : I don't care if all the people around me call me crazy because I'm just in love and every one does that.

So You : Your right.

Dasom : I wonder how could the person you loved is in love with someone else?

Bora : That thing could hurt him/her.

Kim Soo Hyun : Yeah I wonder it but I just keep on thinking that she does not have any love.

Dasom : Its already late guys let's go its nice meeting you Soo Hyun

Kim Soo Hyun : Your right its already late.

Hyolyn : Byeee. Its nice meeting you

SoYou : Byeee its nice meeting you

Kim Soo Hyun : Its pleasure to meet you three. Goodnight take care

Bora : By girls Goodnight take care!

Then they drove home

Bora : By the way Soo Hyun we will attend school tomorrow at your school.

Kim Soo Hyun : It would be wonderful you can meet her tomorrow

Bora : Yes I'm sooo excited

Kim Soo Hyun : Go to your room and sleep. Goodnight!

Bora : Goodnight too.

Then I go to my room and take a bath after that I wear my night wear. Wonder if Gianna is now sleeping. Yeah maybe. Ok goodnight see yah in the next chapters.

*lights off*