Ex's and Oh's by @_omanita

22.06.2021

Title: Ex's and Oh's

Username:_omanita

Blurb: Every year, on three certain days, a little girl disappears. No one knows why. Except the killer. . .

Coldhearted and ruthless, Kian Fields is done with his toxic marriage. Embittered, he focuses on his multi-billionaire company, loathing all women that roam the face of the Earth. Until he meets feisty Jadesola, who goes out of her way to ridicule him.

These girls are found mutilated, raped and beaten to death. . .

Stunning and hot-headed, boss lady Jadesola is well on her way to being destitute---her no-good ex-fiance has made off with half of the casino's earnings--- and the only choice she has to prevent bankruptcy is to request financial aid from none other than her nemesis, dominant and arrogant Kian.

Their bodies are branded with a mark, AM, in a grisly caricature of a cross. The personal stamp of the killer. . .

Except that Kian has a thrilling game plan up his infuriatingly gorgeous sleeve. He's out for revenge and will only agree, if and only if she becomes his personal assistant a.k.a office slave.

The butcher is watching, patiently lurking in the shadows for the next victim to fall into his gilded trap. Waiting for the perfect time to strike. . .

But Jade is a spitfire with a fierce backbone and it would be a cold day in hell before she dances to his nefarious tune. With sinister family secrets and chilling mysteries blowing their entangled way, it's a wonder who would tame the other and come out victorious.

The game is on.

Genre: Romance

Status: Ongoing

Book Tags: #billionaire #nigerian #bwwm #ceo #pa #secretary #darkromance #dominant #thriller #psycho #mature

Rating:80%

***

Don't forget to follow this talented writer at
_omanita on Instagram and her Wattpad account to stay updated.
She's sure to follow back. Have a blessed weekend ❤️