Welcome To April

01.04.2021

Hello guys! Happy new month!

Finally, April is here again. So today, we're going to be looking at amazing, Non-Nigerian books. You wouldn't want to miss out, right?

***

Story Title: Spark

Username:
Madinah_Writes

Summary: "Spark" is a romantic, short story  between two very different persons; Amelia Mackenzie and Leonard Jacobson.

Leonard Jacobson is a tall, charming CEO and the only heir to JB Company. One of the biggest business companies in San Diego, California.

Amelia Mackenzie, a short, ugly, low-class girl with self determination of being a successful businesswoman; in order bring joy and happiness to her mother, Addison- who has sacrificed a lot for her. Amelia is determined to bring her mother the kind of happiness she truly deserves.

Destiny brings these two together as other co-workers mistreats and belittles Amelia for her innocence and clumsy nature.

Meanwhile, Leonard finds out that he has slowly fallen in love with his new personal assistant. Would he be able to keep this feeling for long or would he break his own rules for the ordinary girl from Montana?

Read to find out what "Spark" is all about.

Genre: Short Romance
Status: Complete
Book Tags/ Best In: #CEO #Personalassistsnce #Officelove #Lovehate

Rating: 90%