Chapter 25: The World Has Took Its Part

Start from the beginning

Ryan: Thats what they look like from the face, But Believe me. . . . *Whispers* He was the one who attacked Dalton.

She glared at him not wanting to listen but Ryan continued speaking.

Ryan: Look You should trust me for this one-

Alexa: First of all, How do you know about this?

Ryan: I am friends with Dalton, Lexi.

Alexa: Are you serious???

She felt disgusted as Ryan fixed his sleeves.

Ryan: Yeah, But You will understand something when you hear this. Dalton explained what happened that day.

Alexa looked at the ground as Ryan tried to touch her hand but Alexa quickly moved away as Ryan sighed.

Ryan: Desmond and Your Friend Becky was going for that interview. Crowe was in a bad mood. When Dalton and His Father were denying the crimes and in real, Dalton never harassed that women.

It was half a lie. Alexa was starring at him as Ryan fixed his hair and continued to speak.

Ryan: He told me that Desmond stopped the recording and. . . . Beaten up all the Bodyguards and even Dalton, Dalton was telling the truth But. . . Desmond stabbed him three times in the leg and beaten him almost to death.

Alexa's eyes were widen with confusion and shock. Ryan looked at her and looked at his left with a hidden smirk as He looked at Lexi.

Ryan: Desmond told him to accept his crime eventhough Dalton did no crime. Dalton tried to refuse but Desmond would beat him up. . . Then Dalton agreed and had to accept it.

Alexa: S-So. . . . You're telling me that Dalton is no criminal?

Ryan: Yes, Its the truth. Desmond is a monster, He beats up people for his fun. . .

Alexa looked at the ground in thoughts as Ryan looked at her.

Ryan: I'm sorry. . . .

Alexa got up from her seat as Ryan got up and touched her shoulder.

Ryan: Wait! Where are you going!?

Alexa: I'm leaving Ryan, I don't wanna talk to you.

Ryan: You don't believe me!?

Alexa: Leave me alone. . . .

In a sad tone, Alexa walked away as Ryan smirked and stared at the ground. Alexa was thinking while walking away from him.

Desmond was running and was trying to find Ryan as He quickly went to a wall and saw Alexa walking away while looking at the ground in sadness as Desmond felt shocked and His heart was broken and knew everything.

His light left him alone.

Crowe was in sadness, He had rage on him as He clutched his Fist and walked inside a bar, He saw Ryan sitting in the table as He gritted his teeth.

Desmond: Ryan!

Cabrera looked and saw Desmond as He was surprised.

Ryan: What!? How did you find me???

Desmond didnr even answer him and walked towards and Grabbed his collar in anger as Ryan stared.

Ryan: Ohhh What are you gonna do??? I told you I'll make you regret it. Alexa is mine!

Desmond: You little brat. . . . I love her.

Ryan's eyes were widen as Ryan grunted in anger.