☄. *. ⋆Chapter 2☄. *. ⋆

Back again with Another chapter! 😩😩

Anyways, I want to give you guys a heads up that this would mainly be in Y/n's POV but for my sake and word counts I will switch up POV's from time to time.

I also want to say that Y/n is Non-binary! And Pansexual.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daniel Park had two bodies.

He doesn't know where this new body came from but after inspecting it further there were things Daniel came to with the conditions with having a new body.

First!

Which ever body is sleeping it won't wake up by itself.

I have to fall asleep to change bodies..

So sleepy...

Second thing!

If I force myself to wake up, the other body would fall asleep.

Third Thing!

Is that the sleeping body would still feel hunger and have to go to the bathroom too since it's an alive body.

Geez..I slept all day in this body, My head hurts like hell, I'm hungry and I gotta pee so badly..

I tried to resist sleeping, but I eventually fell asleep..

But then it bore hard on me!

I have to maintain a good sleep schedule, I'll switch bodies every 12 hours.

Fourth thing is that my consciousness was active 24/7!

When I change to my sleeping body, my brain feels so refreshed!

Daniel looked down at his old bodies sleeping form, If I killed the other body would the only the other one remain?

.....

I'm not brave enough to try, there's no guarantee of survival...

Time had flew past it was now time to go to his new school.

It's Tomorrow!

Although Daniel was happy at the thought of a brand new start he couldn't bare the idea of things from his old school happen all over again.

It would have been for vain if things didn't change in his new school.

The thought of Logan and the boy from yesterday loomed over him with a menacing aura.

He gulped.

Daniel was silent a bit, mulling things over before Daniel had decided.

~♥~

The next day on the way to school, two girls in uniform were talking amongst each other.

"Oh!There's Beom." a girl with brown hair said.

"He dyed his hair..Looks cute." another girl said.

Beom chuckles as he thinks to himself, They're staring at me..Second semester would be my time to shine.

"There are alot of hunks in the Practical music department."

"Mmm well, Eli from the Beauty Department is super cute." The girls continued to chatter.

They stopped when someone brushes past them, interrupting their conversation, the girls looked ahead to see who it was but was only left shocked.

The same guy bumped into Beom, "Ah, sorry about that."