Short hybrid love <3

Hey people!!! I'm going to write little love stories because I'm bad continually making long stories with a plot line rather than a short story with a plot line. I'm going to try making these at the most 3 pages. i don't want you guys reading long-ass stories.

This story is inspired by In The Dark- Flyleaf. (pretty good song BTW)

Fight For the Hybrid

He took my hand as i looked into the mountains. I loved Jake. I cant be with him. He might try to turn me. I didn't want to be covered in fur or have to got through some glorifying change.

"You'll be okay..." he spoke. I hate it when he reads my thoughts. He did it when I wouldn't talk. He is too possessive to be with. "Do you want us to be over. Your father wouldn't approve anyone but me."

"Please..." I whispered. "Let me go!" He clutched my hand as hard as his claws could go.

"No!" He growled. The growl scared me to pieces.

I hear a bang come from behind me. Jake looked behind us. "What are you doing here!" He growled at the pale teen. His eyes glittered before me. His hair fell onto his eyes. The black lifeless thing. He was attractive. I know what he is. He's a vampire. He is stronger.

I let my thoughts go into him. "Why do you let her suffer." His fangs were showing as he yelled.  Such beautiful long fangs. 'Cant you see who she is?" He knows. How does this guy know.

"Yes and I will turn her into my kind!" Jake growled. I could tell he was going to transform on me. Before i knew it, he was letting the spell take over him.

"Get over here!" The man with black hair called to me. He let his powers drag me towards him. "Good-bye." He said to Jake.

"Why did you save me?' I asked.

"You told me to." The dark haired man said. "Are you scared of darkness?" he asked

I nod. "It terrifies me."

"You know I am a creature of the dark, right?" I nod. "I would never hurt you." He let his hand run past may long black hair. "You are too." He planted his rough lips onto my soft plump ones. He let himself keep control under his blood craving fangs.

"That doesn't mean anything." I let go.

"It does. How do you stay in daylight and not burn to death?'

"I am a hybrid."

"It all makes sense." He walked to the room straight ahead. I had not realised he transported me here. wait...only hybrids can transport.

"You're a hybrid!"

"Half. I burn in the sun, not as bad as full vamps though."

'Oh..." when i got i into the room I speed in like I do with everywhere I go. "I know a trick to stop it. Its worked before."

"No...you don't have to." It was to late I dug my teeth into him. I fed him my hybrid venom. I watched him shine. His eyes got brighter and sparkled more. The little pink areas on his arm turned to a pale white. 

He began to kiss me again. he led me to the top of the bed. We magically kissed floating above the bed. Sparkle all around us. Its too late. We were in the mating process. He touched me under and bit into my stomach. Such a kinky thing vampires did for pleasure.

Next thing i knew he was in me. A moan escaped my lips. It hurt a bit as he went in and out. I admit it felt good but there was still that puncture of hurt and pleasure. We were back on the bed after our taste of vanilla sex. We just mated. I am pregnant with a hybrid baby. I was to be wedded.

"You are now my mate and my lover." I nodded in agreement with him as e embrassed me.