#Part 11. "Crime Partner".

Comincia dall'inizio

Y/n: Yeah... it looks like caramel But This isn't Mah caramel...!

You Said and turn around looki'n at the City down There while you're Back facing Exo.....

Sehun: so How about You Accept this Cat as caramel.... And you can Name this cat as caramel 2.0...?

Y/n: Get Lost... With Your cat...! *Cold tone*...

D.O: Y/n....Do Ya know...We just Came Back from Party and We Got to know what happened to caramel....So We quickly Rushed to Find a Another caramel for you...!

Baekhyun: Because We knew it....You Must be missing her.... Since you Used to love Her So Much....!

You Grabbed the railing of the balcony with Both of your hand Because You literally missing Your cat so much But you we're Forcing Your Self to Hold on Your Emotions..... But Exo noticed It...

Chanyeol: Ya know...We have met Thousand of Gurls... THEY all Are sl*ts ...!

Baekhyun: We use em' and throw Away like tissue... But Today for the first time... We couldn't Even able to look at Other girls... Can't Help But Just to keep Thinkin' about You...!

You didn't replied but Stay unbothered By their words.....

Suho: Say Somethi'n...At least... Insult Us like you Used to Do....!

You Again didn't said Anythin' , exo Looked at each other, Suho Walked closer to you and Gently Snaked His Both Hands around your waist and slightly Back Hugged You..... For a while You Felt His warmness....

Y/n Mind: No Y/n...You can't Let Any emotion to make you Weak..."Dig a Dagger and Bury Your Heart With Emotions"..... Remember This promise to Yourself...!

Y/n: Back off'...!

You Said With your Soft eyes turning Back to cold and expressionless Eyes...... Suho Pecked on your shoulder Lightly Before stepping back.....

Suho: Y/n.... Trust US... Whenever you need someone...We are Here For You...!

You Turn around And Look at Exo Who were literally smilin' Not Smirking, Not lust in their Eyes, Just a lovely smile With eyes Full of concern.....You stared for a while But Then you Looked Away and quickly Departured Outside leaving em' Behind.....

Exo: Are we really changing For Her..? ...Y/n...!! *Soft tone*...

•••••••