Turning off the stove, I went out to greet them all. Easton and his seven months pregnant wife, Elizabeth.

Easton immediately pulled me into a tight hug and kissed my forehead. "Glad to see you, sis."

I hugged him back and next hugged Elizabeth who was like a sister to me.

"Hey, Zoriana..." She greeted.

"Hi!"

I looked beside me to see Hendrix in Easton's arms as he tickled him while Ruslan stood there and watched.

"I hope the flight was comfortable." I said to her and she nodded. "Of course. How can a private jet be uncomfortable?" She joked making me chuckle.

Ruslan had sent his jet to Prague to pick both of them since it's been around four months since we last saw each other and Ruslan was missing his best friend a lot.

I told everyone to wait in the kitchen as I will be serving the dinner soon and the doorbell again rang.

This time I opened the door and saw Geordi standing at the other end with a champagne in his hand.

"What are we celebrating tonight?" I asked him as he came in with a smile on his face.

He shrugged. "Nothing important. I just wanted to drink it along with you guys. With my family."

I smiled softly and we both walked into the kitchen and Geordi greeted everyone as Ruslan hugged him.

Everyone soon settled down on the dining table with Hendrix sitting between Easton and Geordi and Ruslan and I served them.

The kitchen was filled with laughter as everyone chatted with each other and I just watched them all from my seat. Feeling happy that I have this small family who love each other a lot.

"Bro, you are what? Thirty three already? When are you getting married? You don't even have a girlfriend!" Easton questioned Geordi amusingly and Geordi rolled his eyes.

Hendrix looked between them in confusion. "Uncle, you are getting married?"

"No!" Geordi answered. "Easton's crazy. Don't listen to him."

Easton scowled at Geordi making everyone chuckle.

"Don't date anyone and you will end up single. An old man living all alone in his small cottage cursing his life, regretting his every decision." Easton mocked.

"First of all, why will I live in a small cottage when I have a proper job in Ruslan's company unlike you who still work in a cafe in Prague." Geordi retorted.

Easton looked angry. "Oh, please. I own that cafe! And I have opened several cafes around Prague and I earn more than you." He scoffed.

Poor little Hendrix who sat with them kept looking confused as he looked between them.

Before they could argue anymore, Ruslan interrupted. "Okay, okay. That's enough. Why the hell are you both comparing how much money you earn?"

Geordi pointed at Easton and accused. "He started it!"

"I was just stating the truth!" Easton retorted.

And just like that, they started arguing again. They never got along.

Eventually, they both calmed down and finished their lunch but they kept grumbling underneath their breath.

Lunch ended soon and everyone decided to have some rest in the guest rooms upstairs because they all were staying for a few days.