10. Reunion

"I thought of you every single moment of my 900 years in that coffin

"I thought of you every single moment of my 900 years in that coffin. You are my anchor." 

Dianna's flight had landed three hours ago as now she was in her hotel room. She unpacked a few of her belongs and expensive things she purchased from Mystic Falls. She basically knew everything about being a vampire now and the current world. She definitely wasn't behind on times. Dianna had done a spell so she would know everything that Caroline knew.

Something that Dianna found out through that process was that Liz Forbes had brain cancer. Diana told Caroline not to give her mother vampire blood as it would increase it even more. So basically, Dianna used Caroline's knowledge to tell Caroline something which Caroline herself didn't know the answer to.

Dianna sat on the bed with a world map in front of her. She slit her palm and chanted as two streams of blood moved towards the same place, Louisiana. She was sure that her siblings were in New Orleans to get revenge or something. Meaning, the Mikaelsons were in danger.

She grabbed her belongings and left the hotel, determined to find her half-siblings.

*********

After minutes of compelling human and roaming around asking for the nearest perfume shop, Dianna made her way to a perfume store that reeked of lavender scent. She looked for perfume shops because Aurora was very fond of scents, especially lavender.

Dianna cautiously opened the door as she heard two voices.

"Oh come on. I did you a favor by killing her. A naive human like her didn't deserve you." Came Aurora's sickening sweet voice.

"It's been 900 years, Aurora. Jealousy against your dead as a door nail sister does not suit you." Came a voice that made her heart pound so rapidly. At this moment, Dianna didn't feel like an all powerful heretic. She felt like the human girl she was when she and Klaus first met.

"That girl was meant to die anyways. She would have made a pathetic vampire." Aurora spat as she grimaced.

Dianna now realized that she couldn't be weak, especially in front of the person that ruined her life. She had to be strong and 'embrace her badassness' like Caroline quoted. Bonnie also had told her to kick their asses.

Dianna sped towards Aurora and held her in a chokehold. She plunged her hand into Aurora's chest as Aurora screamed in pain.

"On the contrary sister, I would make a fantastic vampire, don't you think?" Dianna asked her with a devilish smile.

She pulled her hand out and snapped her neck with her magic. Dianna pulled out a tissue paper nearby and wiped her hand and tossed it on Aurora's unconscious body.

"Dianna...." Came a barely audible whisper as she turned her head and saw Klaus there with his mouth hung open and tears rolling down his cheeks.

She had definitely changed so much. Her long blonde hair was pin straight, her clothes were darker and her eyes were colder. But that went away in an instant as she was slammed against the wall.

"WHO ARE YOU?" Klaus yelled at her with his hand around her throat. Dianna struggled to breathe as his grip was too strong. She could barely see as she siphoned from him. Dianna gave him an aneurysm as Klaus fell to his knees in pain.

"Nik, it's really me! It's Anna. I can explain but you have to believe me." Dianna said with watery eyes.

She stopped as Klaus stood up with an angry expression.

"How do I know that you are not some imposter posing as my dead wife?" Klaus asked Dianna.

Part of him was overwhelmed with the feeling of seeing Dianna again. He couldn't believe his eyes as tears were at the verge of spilling. But part of him was terrified if this was a trick. If she was alive, why didn't she come to see him? Did she not love him anymore? Millions of thoughts were running through his head.

Dianna showed him the large rose gold ring on her finger and pointed at the necklace in her neck.

"Our wedding ring and the necklace my mother gave to me. Now do you believe me?" Dianna asked pleading with him to believe her.

"No! I don't. If this is a trick against me or my family, I will show you things worse than death." Klaus threatened taking a step towards her with murderous eyes.

Dianna was shocked. When did he become so cold and careless? Then, an idea popped into her head. She mentally thanked Caroline for her vampire crash course and herself for being such a good student as she sped towards him. Dianna crashed her lips to his and held his face in her hands. Klaus froze in shock but desperately kissed back as he pulled her closer to him. But what shocked him was that he could see flashes of Dianna's life.

Her mother's death, she meeting Klaus, their wedding, the moments they spent together, Milena's body with blood soaking her bedsheets, Aurora stabbing her, Mikael and the witches locking her in prison world, she waking up by Bonnie's help, she hugging Caroline, Damon and her standing next to each other.

Klaus pulled away in shock. Dianna looked at him desperately.

"Please say something." Dianna pleaded with tears brimming her eyes.

Klaus was furious at what Mikael did to her. But, Mikael got what he deserved in the end. 

He stared at her face, taking in every single feature of hers. 

"It's really you." Klaus said, touching her face like it was a delicate piece of glass.

Dianna smiled and let out a breath in relief.

"It's really me. Bonnie Bennett woke me up. You shoul-" Dianna was cut off as he kissed her passionately. The butterflies in her stomach that she felt when she was human returned back as she felt pure happiness. She looped her hands around his neck and deepened the kiss. They both pulled back breathlessly.

Dianna smiled and said "I thought of you every single moment of my 900 years in that coffin. You are my anchor."