"Libitina Dremous Taki," they stated bowing at their waist,"I sent word to Loki Laufeyson and Wade Wilson."

"That only adds more questions like why are you here?," Tony stated as Libitina picked up Yomeja.

"For the goddess, I thought I stated that she was ill and needed treatment," they stated calmy," you all are welcome to come as to not worry or alarm my niece."

"We have never heard of you," Peter stated wondering what other secrets awaited them. On one hand they found out who tracked Yomeja, but they did not know how it occurred or where this person came from.

"As you shouldn't have, goddesses who leave the clan are not to speak of us unless we desire it," Libitina said matter of factly.

"We must leave in haste any way," she stated looking at Stephen,"Mount Everest about 6,120 meters,I would but I am weary."

"Hold on love," Vision whispered to his mate,"How did you know Hydra would attack us?," Vision asked searching for any information that could be found on the stranger yet there was nothing.

"I did not, but I was notified that her body is failing," the Aunt explained, their face had no expression.

"Are you really going to help us?," Wanda asked hoping this was not a wrong decision.

"Of course, she is one of my people," the goddess stated," I understand your concern but her condition is becoming worst," the goddesses sighed as they opened their palms an odd sigil appeared before them glowing as the heard cries and moans of pain figures began to take for of dead Hydra agents, some drowning and others on fire. They circled the group as they wallked towards Auntie Boo entering the sigil.

"I have work to do there as well as care for my niece, if I meant harm or was lying Yomeja would give a warning," Libitina stated as they noticed how calm Yomeja was now sitting upon their shoulder.

"Alright for my mate I'll comply, anything seems off,I will attack you," Bruce stated as the goddess nodded. Pietro looked towards Loki and Wade, waiting to see if they agreed too, but they seemed star struck from seeing Yomeja's Auntie.

***

"And then me and Adianna caught eleven Golden frogs and threw them at the men invading the village," Yomeja stated happily as they been walking for almost an hour,a few times they stopped for Libitina to collect souls yet she seemed genuine in helping Yomeja.  The little girl shrunk down even more, now kneeling on her Aunties shoulder.

"I expected it to be colder," Wanda stated to Vision.

"I created a barrier of warmth around us, Yomeja does not need to suffer more,"Libitina stated.

"Um...about that miss, how exactly do you intend to help her?," Loki asked finally finding a way to converse with the enchanting goddess.

"Do not call me miss, I am a being who takes male and female apperances, I am simply Libitina or goddess,Yomeja calls me Auntie because I am under the gods of darkness, I am related to her by death and rebirth," she explained.

"If your really a goddess, why are you not with Makemba, or Yomeja or them," Wade asked pointing at Thor and Loki.

"We fall not under them but the universe, nor are we alone, I have a home to care for," Libitina replied.

"You live up here?," Steve asked as they nodded.

"Yes many others to raise, I simply noticed that the beacon inside her went off alerting me of a seizure and a possible heart attack," they stated not missing a beat despite how Yomeja still spoke to her excitedly.