Chapter 4

Draken POV

Draken POV

I let out a sigh sitting on one of the guys back with them piling on each other, "You're not even worth the challenge" I sigh once again now remembering I should get back to YN and Fred, I look at the girls then nod them to get home which they did.

YN POV

I slammed the book against the hyenas face then punch the book causing him to stagger back, I quickly turned to see a knife coming towards me so I used the book as a shield, the knife pierced on the book so I took the opportunity to kick him in the balls.

He yelps getting on both his knees holding his crotch and kicked him to the face knocking him hard enough to the ground, I turn to so see Fred grabbing their heads and slammed their heads against each other.

How many left? I look around clearly not surprised 3 are coming towards me, I sigh and took a step forward before spinning around to jump performing a 540 kick to the cougars cheek knocking him down.

I used my leg again for a high kick hitting his chin with a loud clap on impact, I suddenly got tackled by one of them and got kicked away by someone, I look to see Draken unscathed.

He offers his hand and I grabbed his hand then helps me up, "What happened? Is Cervina okay?" I ask, "Yeah, she's okay, mainly because fur the plot" He whispers the last part which I didn't quite heard clearly.

"What's that?" I ask which he didn't bother answering instead he shrugged, I just decided to drop it and turn to the seniors, "Let's end this quick so I can see her" I say and he nodded.

Time skip

I fixed my hair and all then took a deep breath before knocking on the door, the door opens to see a tall white wolf in a business suit standing by the door, "Who are you?" He says with authority.

It seems like this is her father, she got his father's eyes what about her mother? I cleared my throat and look at him, "I'd like to see Cervina sir" I say and he looks at me intently before slamming the door close to my face.

I take that as a no, I sighed and decided to walk back home, no wait, go back home and prepare for a delivery job, I quickly rush home to not get late.

Cervina POV

I got bored watching FurTube then suddenly jumped when I heard a door slam, I look at the window to see... YN? What is he doing here? Is he checking up on me?

I stand up and head downstairs to see Dad sitting back down on his couch, "Who's that?" I ask acting dumb knowing full well he slammed the door against his face, he always does this.

"I just slammed the door shut" He says clearly a poor excuse and I look at him with a 'Really?' look, He sighs and leans against the couch, "Another boy looking for you, I can't believe there's already one looking for you" He says groaning.