Hana: Renjun, do you want to go out? Im sooo bored.

Renjun: Go where?

He said while playing.

Hana: I don't knowwwww. But i want to eat snack. Lets goo.

She take a random pillow and hit him slowly for a couple time.

Renjun: Yah! Yah! Yah! Why did you kill me!?

He said to the other line from the game.

Hana stop hitting him and takes his phone. She sits beside him.

Hana: Yaish. Your so bad at playing this game. Let me do it.

Renjun was just speechless.

Hana: Oh this guy is Chinese? Great. PillowKiller, go kill him on the left side. XueHuang, go the beach and kill her, don't get caught.

She said it in Chinese. Hana was so focus on the game. Renjun eyes grown big when Hana started speaking Chinese.

XueHuang: Wait who are you?! Renjun you okay?

Mimi: why is there a girl here?!

PillowKiller: Does he have a secret girlfriend?

Hana: knowing me is useless, now you guys gotta win this. Mimi, protect me while im trying to get him.

Mimi: im doing it just for the team to win. If we don't, you get out of here.

Hana: woo, girll. Relax. My plan always works.

After minutes, her team won. Renjun was really surprised, the game that she played was a hard level.

Hana: That is easyy. Here, your phone.

Renjun just took his phone without saying anything. His phone started a ringtone sound. A call from someone. When he look, it was his sister, Xue.

Renjun: U-uh got a call from my sister.

Hana: answer it. Im going to change, you are going to get out with me no matter what.

Hana left Renjun with a sister on the other line. He answer it.

Yah! Who is the girl that we played with just now? You have a girlfriend? Tell me who is it Renjun!!

It's just Hana. S-she just took my phone and play it. I don't know what is going on with her mind right now. And its absolutely not my girl.

Yehhh 'not my girl'.  Shut up, it will be yours later. And i want to meet her, i have not meet her before.

His sister mock him.

bye.

He just hang up. Hana come to him and told Renjun to change.

....

After change, they both went to 'Mrs.Lee's Cafe'. A cafe that is not only normal drinks, but they have rare sweets too. Hana and Renjun sit on a table that is beside the mirror. They both are facing each other.

Hana: do you want anything? I could get it.

Renjun: Just buy the moomin candy.

Hana: just that? Ok then.

She gets up and goes to the cashier to buy what the both of them wants. While Renjun is waiting, he is just staring at the window, looking at random humans doing things. Hana came back to him with moomin candy on her hand. She sit down infront of him and give the candy. He thanked Hana.