The end?

Chapter 17: The end?

After Brandon was released from the hospital a couple of days ago there was a lot of tension in the air. I mean like every one was on edge. Brandon is always at my side and Britney and Josh are either at my house or at the station with me. I think I am going to scream at some point. A girl needs some space. And to top it all off I'm not allowed to go to my house.

I'm practically an orphan. I have no clothes from my house, I can't go to my house, my parents hate me, and I don't have any other place to stay except Brandon's house. I am going completely crazy.

I keep pacing the halls and bedrooms and kitchen. This is driving me insane. Brandon keeps trying to calm me down, but it never works. He will seriously do anything to calm me down. Up never take him up on his offer. I need to be paying attention. I haven't slept in a couple of weeks. I am always tired but I have been staying awake anyways. Brandon and Josh say it's unhealthy. Do I listen to them? Nope.

Last night though I caved. I fell asleep on watch I now I shouldn't be meeting myself up over this, but you know what I slept through watch. My parents could've come in the middle of the night while I was sleeping. My life has become a mess.

_____________________two hours later__________________

The knock on the door woke me up like in those dreams that you think that spiralling off of a high building or a cliff. My heart was racing. Sweat was rolling off my face and back. I've had nightmares when ever I fell asleep and I always ended up falling to my doom. Brandon walked into the room and sat on the bed. He slowly rubbed my back and tried to calm me down. That didn't work much. I leaned against his shoulder and cried until I thought I was done.

"What was it this time?" He asked me. It was different every time.

"M..My parents. They..um..They kinda.....well I don't know how to say this nicely." I muttered

"When it comes to your nightmares they are never nice. So just spit it out." I couldn't help but smile when he knows me so well.

"Well my parents, you, and I were on a cliff. We were fighting and my parents took out a knife and a gun. They slit your throat and shot me in the leg. I stumbled and fell off the cliff. I landed on a rock and cracked my head open." I stopped breathing heavily and tears streaming down my face. I can't handle this any longer. I want this all to end.

"Well I feel liked here." Brandon said sarcastically.

I shook my head and buried my head deaper into his shoulder. Tears rolling down my face consistently. I hated this, I hated living in fear. I hated not knowing if in was going to live the next day. Yeah yeah yeah. I know I sound like I'm dying from cancer, but no I'm dying from not knowing my parents next move. This was killing me not only on the outside, but also on this inside. I can't stand this.

Brandon slowly let go of me and held me at arms length.

"Tay?"

"Yeah?" I asked Brandon

"You need to shower." He said and I started to laugh. I actually fully laughed. Not forcing it or anything like that. It was real and full.

"Whatever. Now out." I ordered him.

"Ok ok." He said while I push him out of the doorway. I walked towards the bathroom and took about a half an hour. It felt amazing. After I changed I was about to go see if Brandon was in his room. I heard a loud bang coming from downstairs. I ran down the stairs taking two at a time. Fire was all over the stove. I grabbed the fire extinguisher and took it out. With a sigh of relief I looked at Brandon who some how got the fire extinguisher stuff all over him. He looked quite humorous.