IX. reality

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・''・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

゚・* The two sat in the summer heat at a nearby coffee shop enjoying the last moments alone together

゚・* The two sat in the summer heat at a nearby coffee shop enjoying the last moments alone together. They would be making their trip back to the Italian summer house the next morning. Timothée sat with his iconic black ray-bans soaking in the morning sun, whereas Milia was immersed into her laptop.

"I don't wanna go back." Milia blinked her attention to timothée and questioned his statement.

"What do you mean?" She questioned. Milia closed her laptop and crossed her legs under the table. Timothée smirked at her and sipped his coffee.

"Don't get me wrong, i love your parents but i like it when it's just us." Milia chuckled lightly at him and shook her head.

"It can just be us in Italy too. And isn't Pauline coming in a couple of days?" Timothée groaned and put down his small coffee cup with a loud clang.

"yeah but that's another person getting in the way."Milia shook her head at his patheticness.

"She's your sister."

"I knowww that. but...i don't know, being here, back with you is better." Milia smiled so brightly at him and they went back to their ways. Milia didn't look up but she heard some girls giggling close to their table. One of the girls came up to the table shyly and thrusted a piece of paper and pen towards Timmy. Milia looked up in shock at what was happening as the timid girl payed no acknowledgement to her. Timothée smiled awkwardly at the fan and took the pen and signed his name messily. Once he was done the girl snatched the paper and ran off giggling. Timothée didn't seem bothered at all and went back to eating his food.

"Doesn't that bother you?" Milia asked. Timothée looked up in confusion and just shrugged his shoulders. "How does that not bother you?"

"It doesn't not bother me, i just think I owe them a lot so it's the least i can do" Milia scrunched her face in annoyance at his comment.

"You don't owe them anything, your talent is what gave you success, you still deserve a normal life." Timothée smiled lightly at her.

"I didn't pick a normal path and i guess either did you." Milia smiled and stared into his eyes. Both of them found an unspoken agreement on how their lives worked and how they're going to work. Milia knew that if her career actually became successful she would live a similar life to Timothée. The life her parents tried to hide her from, the one they protected her from to avoid all its craziness. Timothée didn't seem to mind. Secretly Milia thought that Timothée actually liked all the fame and admiration but was too considerate to admit it. He liked to be noticed and he deserved it.

The two decided that night they would go to a party hosted by one of Timothée's friends. Milia was nervous that he would ditch her and let her fend for herself in a room of people she didn't know but he stayed with her the whole night and introduced her to everyone. She spoke to almost everyone and got along with them all. Both Timmy and Milia drunk too much and danced the whole night amongst all the sweaty people. In the full swing of the night everyone seemed to disappear in the room and there was only Milia and Timothée. They only had eyes for each other and ignored their surrounding.

Milia drunkenly danced up against Timothée and let her back grind up against him. His hands reached in front of her and held her close to him. Both swaying with each other in the moment completely oblivious to what they were doing. They just felt safe together in each other's arms. Milia seemingly forgot about everything bad in her life and only focused on his warm hands roaming her body.

Timothée boldly swung Milia around to face him. She panted from the heat of the moment as his hands gripped her hips. Chest to chest, their breathes mingled intoxicatingly and they where both hooked from each other's touch. Timothée only starred at her lips as they moved to mouth the lyrics of the song pouring into their ears. Milia moved her arms to his chest and let them rest against him as his hands roamed some more.

In the foolish heat of the moment Timothée moved his hand to the back of her head and pulled it towards him. His lips crashed onto hers. Milia's eyes rose in shock and she pushed him off her. As much as she wanted to continue she wasn't ready. Timothée and her stood still staring at each other in shock while bodies crashed into them. You could see the regret on Timothée's face and he reached his hand out towards her but she stepped back and walked away to the kitchen.

Milia poured herself a glass of water and trudged upstairs towards one of the balconies for fresh air. She could hear his footsteps behind her but wanted to pretend they weren't there.

She sat down in the warm night air in a sweaty panting mess. Timothée pushed his way next to her and she felt his leg brush against hers.

"I'm so sorry, i'm just drunk and you were just there" Milia took offence to this even though she was the one who pushed him off. Weirdly she wanted him to want her, to crave her, but they were both just being drunk idiots.

"No i get it. It's fine." Milia looked down at her water
and watched the ripples caused from her slight movements. Timothée dropped his head in his hands and pulled on his hair. "Hey... seriously it's fine." She smiled at him and he did the same. The two sat in the awkward silence as Milia sipped on her water. She offered it to Timothée and he gratefully accepted.

"I wish that was vodka." Milia laughed and caught the look of his green eyes. She wants to go back to how they were on the dance floor. She wishes she never turned around to face him. She wished she could just feel his hands wrapped around her again, or even to go back to this morning when they woke up innocently in the same bed.

The two eventually left the party and tiredly walked back to the apartment. They talked about all the people Milia met and she got a greater sense of who they were to him. Milia was surprised that night when they were both safely in bed and she felt his hand wrap around hers again. She knew it was confusing but it was so comforting at the same time and she couldn't help it. Every-time she closed her eyes the kiss came flashing back to her and all she could think about was his addictive lips on hers and how she wishes she could just turn over in the bed and continue where they left off. She knew that would be the wrong thing to do, so instead she just focused on his warm hand that was softly wrapped around hers.゜゚・*

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・''・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

| out of mind

| out of mind. |