A run away love story [Chapter 7]

✨Announcement at the end of the chapter!✨
———
Dream slept in Sapnap arm , listening to his heart beat quickly.. Soon getting used to it and smiling..

He tightened his grip around sapnap , pulling him a bit closer. His face was so red , he felt so happy ,knowing that Sapnap liked him back.. Dream didn't care how long he had to wait for him to have a relationship, He only cared about how the raveonette felt.

With a quiet groan, Sapnap woke up , eyes widening as he first saw Dream's shirtless body, Freckles going about his whole torso, Blushing roughly , He pushed Dream away, Sitting up.

"I- Uhhmm.." Sapnap squeaked , Face growing more and more red, Dream chuckled , Sitting up.

"Hehe.. Sorry " Dream blushed looking away.

Sapnap got up grabbing his shirt and running down stairs, Where Karl wasn't...
"Karl?" He whispered , heading to the kitchen where loud clashing came from, " Good morning Nick." George..

"George..!" Sapnap gasped buttoning his shirt , " Hi.. How have you been?" George sighed ,taking the food he had cooked onto a plate.

"Just fine." He walked away tail bouncing as he walked out the room, Mushrooms had sat on the counter, " How are you and your new toys." George spoke bluntly , eating his food.

"Toys..?" George sighed again , Pointing to Dream who had just came down stairs , Still shirtless,
" OH! We aren't dating..!" Sapnap reassured, Waving his hand a bit.

"We're just really good friends!" George looked at the two , before looking back at his food ," Friends don't sleep together." He spoke with annoyance croaking in his voice.

"Anywho~ Your friend is outside , reading a book." He pointed to the door.

"Thanks.." Dream said , going to the door , and exiting.

Karl sat on the porch talking to someone , who looked similar to Sapnap.. " Hey Karl!" Karl yelp looking up to dream , who had sat down as well.

"Oh?" The mystery person said , Skin is an abnormal color, black to be specific, they wore a very fancy outfit , it was black and had red accents to it.

Karl sighed looking back at the person " Bad this is my friend , Dream." .... Bad? Oh!

"The king!?" Dream gasped , eyes glowing with his shock , bad eyes glowed white at him confused.. " Yes.. That's me.. Why are you so shocked..?" Dream shook his head and decided not to speak again .

"Sorry about him my king...Now you asked about the guard Nick, Right..?" Bad nodded , Karl got up , squeezing Dream's shoulder.

"I'll get him."

"Oh thank you.. What a sweet muffin." Dream chuckled.

Bad glared at him.. " Do not laugh at me.." He spoke annoyed.

Dream looked at him with an apologetic expression " Sorry my king.." He bowed, hair falling out of the ponytail and down his back.

He chuckled , pulling the strands down more ,"Maybe... I should go check on Karl and Sap-Nick.." with a heavy sigh he gets up and goes inside.

*

As Karl entered the house Dream following  , Sapnap was sitting with a book, Reading it whilst George finished his meal.

"Hey Sapnap... The king is here to see you." He gestures his hands to the door ,"Oh! Okay" Sapnap stood up fixing his shirt and moving his hair a bit ,"You got this Sapnap '' Dream said into his ear , letting him out of the house.

"Hello my son" Bad greeted, going up to him , and wrapping his arms around Sapnap.

"..Hello Father.." Sapnap smiled hugging him back,giving in to his fathers embrace ," It's been awhile since you've visited"