His home..[Chapter 4] (Pt.1/2)

Through the woods , as the leaves blow and the animals run and play around...

Dream and Sapnap , stood right there , at the entrance of the Obsidian Kingdom.

They had passed the border awhile ago , but never realized until they saw the large black stone wall about a hundred feet tall.

"Woah.." Dream gasps in awe, The kingdom looks so nice , when you compare it to the emerald kingdom it's way nicer.

"Okay , Should we head in?"Karl asked Sapnap as he turned back into a human.

"Yeah, Just to clarify." He clears his throat.. " My fathers are the prince and Royal guard, Don't be dumb and mess with either." Sap takes his horse's harness again .
"Wait.. What!?" Dream mutters in shock.

"Y-You're-..." He tries to blabber out " You're half prince!?, Wait-, You also allow me to marry someone lower than myself?" Dream had so many questions.
Sap sighed taking Dream's hands
" Look prince boy, my dads aren't married.. And our kingdom doesn't know, so don't just go off on it okay.. It's very important that you keep your mouth shut."  He lets his hands go, getting his bow and arrow and aiming to what seems like a very high up button.

The gates creak open , startling Sapnaps horse.

"Alrighty.. Come with me, prisoners!" He motioned for the boys to follow as he jumped onto his horse.
as they walked in the more townspeople looked at Sapnap with Dream and Karl right behind him.

"What?" A man in armor  says watching Sapnap pass by, Frustration grows and clear anger is visible on his face.
"NICHOLAS!!" The man screams, taking his silver helmet off showing his face more.

Sapnap stops moving as the man gets closer, People around start to whisper things like..
"The Royal guard's son.."
"Oh no.."
"Nick..?"
"Who are they?"

The murmurs get loud , as the man gets closer to Sapnap who is now off the horse.

"Dad..?" He looks into the blue eyes of his father..

"What are you doing!" He yells into Sapnaps' face "We told you to kill him!!" Dream steps back, taking Karl back with him.

"I know... I just thought I could let them..." He stutters looking back at the boys, "..Could let them suffer more in prison" He chuckles, taking his headband off and tying it to his wrist.

His father stares at Dream before looking back to his son. "You better go home right after..I don't need my son getting into trouble again with that..Mushroom." His dad scoffs,Sapnap nods, going back to the horse , and pulling Dream up on with him and Karl turns back into a rabbit, They ride off to the kingdom's jail.

"So... You're sending me to prison?" Dream questions petting Karl's soft fluffy head again.

"Yeah..no, I'm taking you to my house, Not the one I share with dad, my home." Sapnap leads the way to a small house enclosed by the castle's walls and a shop that sells different spells and potions.

"It's not the best but I go here when I need space from my dad" He gets down off his horse's saddle, goes to the door and opening it with a key he had in his pocket, Dream gets down to set Karl on the floor so he can return to normal.

Karl morphed back into a human "I like it! It looks cozy!" he says sitting on the ground.

*
The boys hang out in the house waiting for the night to fall, Sapnap sits on his couch in silence as Dream and Karl joke around a bunch .

"Sapnap? Is something wrong?, You look annoyed." Dream says in concern, placing his hand on Sap's,,,, Sapnap pulls away quickly.

"I.. I'm fine!Everything is fine!," He stands up waving his hands everywhere "I just can't stop thinking about..." Dream stands next to him.
"About George? Do you miss him?" He says, calmly taking Sapnaps hand.
"No! I can't stop thinking about..Never mind! It doesn't concern any of you.." He pulls away again going upstairs to his room.

"I guess we're sleeping down here tonight Karl" Dream whispers, Taking a blanket Sapnap has down stairs and laying it on the floor for him and Karl to sleep on.
———=====———
I literally lost ideas for this chapter so enjoy it as is , and don't bother me lol-

I'm tired it's literally to early for this