20 : Reception And Coronation.

Start from the beginning

My breath stuck in my throat when when his ocen blue eyes find mine. I shudder when I saw his eyes wandering over my body from head to toe. But what strangely excited me more was the way his eyes turned dark.

And before I could even understand, he was coming towards me with big long steps.

I gasped and looked around, only to find us alone.

When and where all the ladies disappeared??

I gasped again when he pulled me towards him while holding my waist and made me look up at him while holding my chin only to crash his lips on the corner of my mouth.

I fisted his blazer in my fist and closed my eyes tightly. His lips kept lingering there for few seconds before he pulled away and hold my hand that were fisting his blazer till now.

After this he started walking out of the room while holding my hand. I don't know why but I was expecting him to compliment me.

We both went out from the mansion and sat down in the limo. Neither me not he uttered a single word but he kept me close to him all the time.

Soon we reached at the venue. I was scared as hell at the moment but when I felt his large muscular hand wrapping around my waist securely, I felt myslef relaxing instantly.

There wasn't any hassle and bustle as our guards were taking really very good  are of paparazzi.

We entered Inside the venue together. All the heads turned towards us. Different people were showing different reactions. Some were smiling politely, some were glaring,  some were nuteral even some were amused too.

But the devil walking beside me didn't even gave them a second glance and kept on walking confidently.

We reached at the stage and soon uncle Mason hugged both of us and the function finally started.

"Ladies and gentlemen. It's my pleasure to have you all with us sharing such a big day of our life. My son Xavier Lewis has now married to My innocent and most gorgeous girl Trysta Xavier Lewis. A very big cheers for the lovely couples. "

Uncle said loudly while everyone cheered for us and clapped too. I smiled politely at them while Xavier kept standing on his rigid posture while holding my waist more firmly than before.

"Now today I want to announce one more important and big news with all of you." Uncle Mason started again but this time his voice was more firm, serious and dominating.

"Today, I, Mason Lewis, the biggest mafia king of underworld has decided to hand over my throne to my elder son Xavier Lewis." He once again siad only to get a lot of hotting, claps and excited cheers from the audience.

"I hope to see our kingdom flourishing more and more with you in the control. Make me proud son." Uncle said and finally completed his speech.

A man Came on the stage and forwarded  some papers towards Xavier, which he quietly took and signed on them. I jumped form my place when I heard the sound of shooting.

The whole place was echoing with the sound sound of shooting as people kept on cheering for their new leader.

To be honest, I was numb. Nothing happeing here was new for me, but still eveything was being so new for me.

I still couldn't belive that i am the wife of most powerfully mafia king. I am now wife of Xavier. I am now Trysta Xavier Lewis.

After this we went down from the stage and a lot of elite people came and greeted us. Not for once Xavier left me alone, but he didn't even talked to me once.

I was tired and hungry and I don't know why I was feeling little down. I was feeling lazy from inside. The excitement which I should be holding was not there.

Soon we made to cut the cake and feed each other. However Xavier didn't eat cake at all, but he did feed me a very big bite and Also cleaned my lips while kising me in front of everyone.

I blushed furiously at this while people hotted and cheered for us. He smirked when he see me looking down while blushing furiously.

After this Bryson came towards me and took me on the dance floor.

"Today I must say you are looking hot Try. For the very first time In my life I can say you are not looking like a vomiting mouse. " He made fun of me to which I glared at him and pinched his biceps.

He shrieked at this like a girl making me laugh at his antics. After few minutes I danced with Braydon too and he as always complimented me sincerely.

I smiled and hugged him to which he hugged me back and rubbed my back which did help me to relax my tensed muscles.

Suddenly the song changed and I was twirled and passed to the familiar arms. He caught me easily and pulled me closer to him. I looked up at his eyes which were having so many emotions in them which I could fund out.

I sighed and decided not to stress myself more. So without thinking much I put my head on his chest and closed my eyes while swaying my body with him.

He pulled me more closer but what made me shock was him hugging me. He put both his hand on my back and hugged me with his one hand over my head while other on my waist as we on swaying on the lyrics with his head over my head.

"Let's get you some food. You will need energy latter at night." Finally he said something for the first time tonight.

I shivered at his words as his breath kept on tickling my cheeks.

He took me off the dance floor and made me sit on the dining table. He also sat down beside me as the helpers started serving food to both of us.

Without wasting any more second I dig in my food. While eating I felt his lingering gaze on me but I choose to ignore it and concentrated on my food.

I was drinking water when I see Bryson throwing draggers in a particular direction. I followed his gaze and see April talking to one of the handsome men while giggling at something.

I furrowed my eye brows and decided to ask him later on.
I slumped on my chair once I was done with my food.

"We leaving now." I heard his husky voice and looked beside me only to find him standing in his tall proud frame.

I nodded my head and stood up too but little did I knew something else was alredy waiting for me.

*******

Published on - 29.09.2021

Hlw sparkles !!

Hope you all are doing well.

Sorry for being so late !!
And tysm for waiting for me so patiently 💗

Actually I was just few minutes away from upadting when my phone fell down from my hand and broke down .

I just get my phone repaired today itself, and finish this author's note to upadte for you.

Hope you all enjoy the chapter.

I will try to update soon.

Follw me on Instagram- @author_priyaraj

Till then,
Stay safe and be happy

🤎P.