Five

"Where in the fucking hell did that asshole come from?!" He rants, throwing his helmet at the wall as soon as he walks into the private office.

"Yoongi, if you put another hole in my wall I'm going to beat your ass! Now stop with the tantrum, take a deep breath and tell me what the hell happened."

He lets out an annoyed groan, stripping off his jacket before throwing it on the couch to his right.

"After getting the assignment yesterday I got ahold of the target. I asked him to meet me today so I could buy a flash drive he was wanting to sell. The plan was to get there, take him to a back room or something, knock him out, take the flash drive then inject him with a slow acting poison so he could go home and die there. Simple. It was supposed to be fucking simple! Then some asshole comes out of nowhere and fucks the whole thing up!"

"Did you kill-"

"No, I didn't get a chance to inject him! All I did was knock him out. The little shit is probably wobbling back into the café right now with nothing more than a headache." He growls in frustration, ruffling his fringe harshly. "This was supposed to be an easy job but that anonymous bastard cost me the whole goddamn mission."

"Do you not know who they are?"

"If I did do you think I'd be here, Jin." He scowls with a roll of his eyes. "I'd be wherever that miserable piece of shit is beating them to death."

"Watch your attitude! I didn't do this to you." Jin frowns before steering the conversation back on track. "Were they a professional? An assassin like you or just a bystander that happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time."

"Closer to an assassin than a bystander. A rookie at best though. They had a gun almost identical to mine drawn but their reflexes were slow. Didn't even get out of the way when I pointed my gun and shot. They must've had a vest on though because all the bullet did was knock them back."

"So they're alive." Jin asks, turning to his computer.

"Yeah. They ran after me, trying to chase me down but I got away on my bike." Yoongi sighs as he drops himself onto the leather couch, legs hanging over the armrest.

When the room falls silent, the sounds of the incessant clicking of a computer mouse accompanied by rushed typing, Yoongi lays his head back against the cushion as he thinks back to the scene in the alley.

He had the target on the ground, the flash drive in his hand and he was ready to hit the kid on the head, knocking him out so he could inject him with the poison.

It was supposed to be simple. Then that mother fucking idiot ruined it.

The idiot... He couldn't see their face in it's entirety, but they met eyes. Yoongi looked right at them.

Those eyes... the expression in them.

They almost looked familiar, but that's impossible.

Whoever they were, if they really were there to kill the kid they probably went back to take him out after I left, Yoongi frowns to himself, incredibly annoyed that he wasn't able to finish his assignment.

It's the first time in ages he's failed to complete a mission.

"Hazah!" Jin exclaims suddenly from his desk. "We have an address!"