chapter 9 i wont reject you

Start from the beginning

"So how's the witch problem going? I heard one of them got away from your dungeon?" Mark asked breaking the silence. "Ya she did we think she went back to her coven to warn them" Aiden said "well what if she didn't? What if she's still here? What can she even do?" Damon asked.

"Her friend said she can enter your mind and make you think things. She can project her voice into your mind. She's a very strong witch for her age, her friend said she's only 13. I don't hurt kids or witch's but I run witches out of my land" Aiden said and I just watched as the darkness grew heavy due to the snow fall. "Its getting late, I have a few more papers to sign and then I'm done for the day. You guys should get to bed" Aiden said and I turned to see my brother and Damon leaving.

"Sorry love, I know he was getting on your nerves. He gets on mine too, he just thinks his kingdom is so important. I'll send Jasmine a letter and have her send back papers for you to sign and stuff like that if you want so you don't feel like a bad Queen?" Aiden asked and I felt myself smiling.

"That would be nice i hate just sitting around with nothing to do" I told him as I looked back out the window "we aren't anywhere close to my kingdom are we" I said and I heard him sigh "you really miss it? I don't think its snowed there in a few years" he said walked over and standing next to me. "Your right, but at least the sun was out" I told him and he agreed "true but you have to look at it this way. We can see in the dark" he was right some of them could see in the dark.

"How long have you had your powers?" He asked out of the blue. "Since I was born, but I couldn't use them until a few years ago." I started hearing people cheer for me as I had finally unlocked my full potential. "Why do you try and keep your powers at bay?" That wasn't a good question to ask i never wanted to tell anyone who didn't already know.

"You remember the fox kingdom and how it had a war a few years back with a wolf kingdom?" I ask not sure if he knew or not. "Yes i believe i heard, the king died in battle?" He asked and I nodded my head.

"The king of the foxes was my father. He hated me due to my mother dying after she gave birth to me. He use to beat me and all sorts of things, just so I could cry. He hated it when I cried so he would get to beat me more." I said stairing at the darkness outside.

"Amaris I-" I cut him off "my brothers found out that he was planing on giving me to the vampires as a peace offering of sorts. My brothers kidnapped me and took me to a wolf kingdom far enough away that my father couldn't find me. Thats when I heard about the phrophy. We found out soon after that my father wanted me back and me and my new family and pack went to war with him" I sighed as I got closer to the part where I killed him.

"After a year of preparation for the war i had finally figured out my powers and everything like that. My father knew too and struck in the dead of night a few weeks before he should of arrived. The pack was being burned down and my wolves were being killed in cold blood. I felt this spark inside of me egnit and I found him in the mixed of the battle and..." I closed my eyes.

"He was going to kill me. My new family. My new pack. The people who really cared. I burned him alive with my powers and put the other fires out to save the building and people inside." I opened my eyes and noticed the snow had stopped falling.

"I hide and try to control my powers so I don't become a monster. We aren't meant to have powers. Its not normal and I really don't see it as a gift anymore. I needed it to save my people and family but that was it" I said feeling a tear rolling down my cheek.

"You don't know do you?" He asked me and I looked over at him confused "know what?" I asked. "You aren't the only one who has power's. I do too. I was given them by the moongodess to save my pack from my father as well" I looked at him still confused.

"I won't think your a monster for the powers she gave you. And I won't reject you because you killed someone who needed to be stopped" we looked into each others eyes and I felt like time stopped. "He doesn't really love you. You want to burn this castle to the ground!" The voice said and I grabbed my head. My head began to hurt and I felt my knees giving away.

Aiden caught me and was trying to say something but I couldn't hear anything the only thing I heard last was the last word anyone wanted to hear "witch" before everything went silent and dark.

Hello everyone! I hope you liked this chapter and I hope it wasn't to long for you. I'm going to be doing longer chapters and I'm trying to get some action going on by adding things I don't normally add, like witch's being evil, I normally do good witch stuff but this should make it interesting. I hope you liked the chapter and I hope you have a fantastic day/night!~Amaris (if you see any mistakes please let me know, thanks)