(a/n the rest of the outfits will be told instead of shown)

❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧

October 31st, Halloween night. Mikasa had come over to your place to get ready for Connie and Reiner's party a few hours before.

You were still walking around in shorts and a bra while you got all of your stuff ready. "Do we really need to go all out for this y/n?" Mikasa asked while pulling a black leotard over her figure.

"Why yes we do Mikasa. We need to look good, because when we look good we feel good, simple as that!" You smiled at her while taking her purple cape and belt out of a bag. "Okay, put this on so we can do makeup."

She trudged toward you and snapped her belt on then pulled her cape over her shoulders. You took her hand and walked into the bathroom, sitting her down on one of your stools. "So we're going for the dark, mysterious, kind of gothy look.. so in other words just your normal." Without turning her body she hit your side, "Ouch Mikasa- I didn't mean it in a bad way."

Mikasa sat there not paying your answer any attention, as she waited for you to put on her makeup. Soon enough you were done and swapped places with her so she could do yours. As Mikasa looked through your hair stuff she found a wig, "Are you wearing the wig?" She held the wig in her hand and let it sway waiting for your response.

"Do you think I should.. I was debating on wether or not I would look good in it."

"Really? You always look good, I'm putting it on you myself, that way you know it'll look great." You laughed and thanked her as she began working on the wig. The process took longer than you thought, and by the time you were done your butt had gone numb. "Okay we're done." She announced.

You looked at yourself in the mirror, "Wow Mika you did what you needed to do." She gave a slight smile while you checked yourself out in the mirror.

"I know, I'm good at what I do." You nodded and walked out the bathroom, putting on the pieces to your costume and trying to make sure you didn't mess your hair up in the process.

Mikasa watched as you added the final additions to your outfit, you turned to her with a questioned face, "Is my ass showing?"

She spun her finger in a circle telling you to turn around, "It's mostly covered." You nodded and grabbed your phone and keys. "Ready to go hot stuff?" Mikasa asked you. You gave her two thumbs up and made your way out of your dorm.

"Wait let's take a picture before we go." You set your phone up against the door and had your back facing the camera with your arm propped up on Mikasa's shoulder as you stuck up your middle finger. Mikasa put her hand over the one you had on your shoulder and stuck up her free middle finger.

——

Now ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ:
Dead Man Walking - Brent Faiyaz
───────────⚪────
◄◄⠀▐▐⠀►►
𝟸:𝟷𝟾 / 𝟹:𝟻𝟼⠀───○ 🔊

The ride there was pretty good, Mikasa drove, and you took your position as the passenger seat DJ. Reiner's place wasn't far so you both got there fairly quickly, the party had already started around an hour ago. As you approached the house you saw loads of cars lined up and down both sides of the street which you didn't even think was legal- but hey you and Mikasa found a parking spot so you didn't worry about it. The car came to a stop and you tried to open the door but it was locked. You jiggled it again turning to Mikasa so she would open it for you. She sat there and looked at you for a minute, "Y/n when we get in here you need to behave until we meet with everyone else got that? Don't run off without anyone."