For Health's Sake

[7/15]
» Pregnancy is forever changing, both mentally and physically.

"Who knew we'd end up swimming together like this?" Rin beamed as [Name] waddled towards him, arms moving side to side as she carved a way for herself and her unborn child to move through the water. Unable to let [Name] gorge herself out on food, Rin had insisted that they do a bunch of activities to keep her and the baby healthy, and as a result, they both ended up doing water based exercises. As a member of the country's Olympic swimming team, Rin had access to their aquatic center, and made sure that it would be empty specifically for him and [Name] to use today.

"Haha, very funny, Rin," said [Name] sarcastically as she kept her breathing calm and paced, finally reaching him and hitting him on the chest. "Congratulations." The Matsuoka grinned tenderly down at his beloved, who was slowly making a turn with her hand over her belly. The focus on her face was impalpable.

"Right! Are we ready to walk to length of the pool yet, gorgeous?" he beamed excitedly, cutting ahead of [Name]. She groaned and hung her head in exasperation as Rin continued to chuckle, but smirked at him upon seeing him inadvertently flex his obviously superior muscles.

"If anything, you're the gorgeous one here," she remarked with a sly smirk, winking at her boyfriend. Rin blinked, and looked down at himself. Dressed in only his jammers, he really was a sight for sore eyes, but he'd thought that by now [Name] would've been over his oh so perfectly chiselled body. Especially his abs. And his triceps. And his biceps. Oh lord, his abs. 

Unsurprisingly, Rin's face flushed a bright pink, making [Name] laugh out loud.

"Aww, Rincess is blushing!" she exclaimed, laughing as she walked behind him. Rin cleared his throat and crossed his arms, shooting [Name] a serious look.

"[Name]," he said warningly, trying to intimidate her into silence. He failed, and as a result, made [Name] laugh even louder. She continued to waddle past him, chuckling to herself.

"Just you wait, [Name]," called out Rin, watching as [Name] walked away from him. "Once that baby's out, we'll see who's laughing. Just you wait."

"Oh? Is that you trying to seduce me?"

"Maybe. We'll just have to wait and see, ne?" [Name] rolled her eyes.

"I doubt I'll get back into the pool once this one's born," she pointed out, making Rin smirk. "You know how I am with physical exercise."

"Oh, really? We'll see about that, too."