In the ocean of love chapter7

Khushi turned to him and asked
"Sach batayiye..now you are not feeling pain no?"

Arnav smiled at her and then switching their position placed her on the bed and leaned over her.

"No jaan.Stop worrying over it,infact I think I like It and I wanted you to do it more often."Arnav said to reassure her and then going back to teasing mode to lift her mood.Arnav leaned down to her ear and whispered
"and this pulling of hair..this I was used to..albeit in a different situation" Khushi looked at Arnav not registering the meaning first,then averted her eyes when the meaning sink in.Her face red like a tomato. Arnav smiled down at her His breath falling on her face his eyes teasing.She tried to push him off her.

"Arnavji..we need to go down."

"Hm..But not so fast..".He replied and slammed his lips on her swallowing her words.He pinned down her hands on the bed and deepens the kiss,invading her mouth using his tongue.He kept on kissing her without detaching his mouth filling his breath on her mouth.Khushi tugged at his Hair when she felt out of breath.He lifted his head and looked at her.His face serene with affection.He bend his head again to shower kisses on her face.He put his one hand inside her kurti which has slits on the side.He moved his hand to her naval while trailing kisses down to her throat.When she felt his hands on her naval she said coming back to her senses.

"Arnavji..chodiye..we need to go down."

He replied a non commited hmm and continued kissing her.His hand moved up and rested on her breast.She instinctively tried to wriggle away. He moved up and then captured her lips .Slowly he moved his hands again inside her kurthi to find her breasts.He kneaded her one breast while kissing her.He shifted his hand from one mound to another messaging and drawing soothing patterns on them.He break the kiss and looked at her.Her eyes closed face flushed and breathing heavy.His own state mirroring her."Baby"She open her eyes to look at him.His hand still on her breast inside her kurti.He was leaning towards her,looking intently at her.She understood that look.He wants more.He lifted her slightly,leaned over her shoulder and place his hand on the zib of her kurti.She moved sideways out of his arms.Arnav looked at her and scooted closer.
"Woh..it is late..naniji may come anytime... "she said trying to sit up.Arnav advanced on her placing him on top of her.

"Tum teek ho?"

"Am fine."She replied without looking at him. He lifted her chin to make her look at him.Bending his head he placed a lingering kiss on her forehead.He got up and climb down the bed.He helped her out of the bed.Arnav picked her duppatta and hand it over to her.She placed it hastily on her neck .Arnav pulled her into his arms.She looked up at him.His face calm, the relaxed and happy stance giving him a boyish appearance.He bend his head to kiss her lightly on her lips and asked her Lifting his head.
"Chalein?"She nodded.
"I know you might be starving."

He added laughingly. He took her hand to lead her out.Once outside the room he closed the door to lead her down her hands in his.She tugged her hand out.He looked at her quizzically."Chaliye na..why are you holding my hand?we both are going down only."He shrugged then,as if she didn't said anything took her hand to lead her down.On the way down they spotted devayani coming up.Khushi tugged her hand out forcefully. Devayani looked at them pointedly. Arnav came down put an arm around nani and asked her.
"You had dinner nani?di?"

"Everyone had dinner and retired for the night."

"Ok.Nani come I will leave you to your room."

"I will manage chotte. "

Devayani looked at khushi who was standing there looking unsure and said.
"Khushi bitiya idhar ayiye"

Khushi moved closer to devayani and stood in front of her.Devayani kept a hand on her cheeks and asked.