𝐦 𝐚 𝐝 𝐞 𝐥 𝐲 𝐧

Start from the beginning

Madelyn got her psychology degree and enjoyed working alongside her imprint in schools as the school psychologist. 

Edward and Luca were alterning between the Cullen and the Volturi coven, happy to just meet with both of them from time to time. 

The Volturi and them were now civil with each other, even finding some common points and creating friendships. They were seeing them from time to time. 

The Cullens were not staying always together, each couple left on their own, wanting to renew their vows and travel for their honeymoon. Even if they weren't always together, they always met back every few months.

For the pack, some weddings happened too.

First Emily and Sam, then Kim and Jared. Paul proposed to Rachel a few days ago. Paul's imprint was even pregnant with their first child. Eva and Jacob were still together as girlfriend and boyfriend, but the man had planned on proposing soon. Every member of the pack was still on the rez, patrolling every so often to make sure everything was fine. There were still some nomads that travelled down their land, but they were never a real menace. 

When Aiden reached his maturity, after only four years, he imprinted on Leah. Both of them had agreed on staying brother and sister as they didn't really felt more than that. A few months ago, Aiden started school for the first time with Leah and only a few weeks after, the Clearwater girl fell in love with a gorgeous girl. With the healthy imprint bond Aiden and Leah had, the woman felt like she was clear from the hold the imprint bond had on her life. Started with Sam and Emily, then Aiden, she was pleased that they both agreed on the nature of their bond. 

Aiden was the first supporter of his imprint's couple, finding them incredibly adorable. Even if the hybrid was quite popular with people in school, he wasn't really attracted to anyone and decided to stay single, for now. He felt like there was someone out there for him, it wasn't Leah as they knew it would never go further than a sibling bond. But for now, he was happy with his life now and would wait till the time would be right to meet them.

Getting out of her thoughts, Madelyn jumped in fright when her imprint knocked on the door. 

"Mon amour [my love], we really have to go now, we'll be late!" Nathaniel opened the door, smiling when he saw his beloved getting out of the shower. "Are you ready to tell the surprise?" His grin widened, pressing his hands against Madelyn's hips and bringing her closer to him. Nathaniel tilted her head up a little with one of his hands, kissing her lips softly as his other hand fell down on her stomach, where timid heartbeats could be heard.

"I can't wait," Madelyn smiled, bringing her own hand on his, that was still on her stomach. 

The couple had waited before having another child, wanting to see Aiden grow up entirely. And a few days before, Nathaniel had heard the presence of their new child inside his mate's body, making him tear up. They were excited to tell everyone about the news. 

And even if the Cullens were not here with them right now, even if all of their families were not together yet, Madelyn and Nathaniel knew, someday, they would all be back in Forks again. 

Where it all began. 

THE END

And this is officially the end of Madelyn's story. 

Sorry for those past weeks, my updates were a little later than usual. I hope you still enjoyed it. 

I wanted to thank you for reading my story every week, you can't believe how much happiness it gives me when I recognized some of you because you voted for each chapter x) 

Madelyn means a lot to me since it's the first story I completed and that I wrote in English. I never completed a story before, I kept losing my motivation, but I'm glad to have found your support as a motivation. 

I can't thank you enough. 

I hope you have a great day!