"Hinata?" Suga said and lightly nudged him, figuring that he had forgotten the question as he had once again gone back to staring at the screen.

"Huh? Oh! Kageyama is on the phone with his sister," Hinata replied before gasping.
"Who killed Kenma?!" he shouted as he saw Kanma's Gamertag scroll across the screen as being down.

Suga let out a small chuckle; then he turned his attention Ennoshita, who was sitting between Tanaka's legs on the floor as he played. He seemed not to be as entertained with the game as Yamaguchi and Hinata seemed to be.

"Would you want to go next door to the neighbors?" He asked and received a nod from Ennoshita, who stood up from his spot, careful not to interrupt Tanaka.

"I'll be back in a minute," He said and received a nod from Tanaka. He turned his attention back to Suga then to the stairs.
"I'll go get my shoes,"
Suga nodded and watched as Ennoshita headed up the stairs towards his and Tanaka's room.

Suga and Ennoshita made their way out of the house. They heard the sound of something trotting behind them and saw that Timmy had Decided to follow them. As they walked up the driveway of their neighbors, the realized that it was unusually quiet. Normally they could hear laughing and yelling going on from inside.  They walked up to the door and Suga.

"Do you think their home?" Eennoshita asked as Suga moved his hand to knock.

"Only one way to find out," Suga said as he went to knock on the door.
Before his hand could make contact with the door, the door opened, and two kids stared at them, a bit confused for a moment. Neither Suga nor Eennoshita recognized them. They were both on the shorter side. One of them had short brown hair and green eyes and wore an oversized gray hoodie and light blue skinny jeans. The other had medium-length black hair and had had a baggy t-shirt and sweatpants on.

"Hello," Suga said and tried to peek over their heads into the house to see if he could spot the adults that he knew.

"I'm Suga, and this is Ennoshita. Is Jax or Benio home?" suga said and received a confused look from the too.

"I'm Sam, this is River. Jax and Benio aren't home, but our older sister is," the girl with Black hair said and turned her back to them.
"SATURN!" She yelled and turned back to Suga and Ennoshita.

A few moments later, another girl came stumbling out of presumably the living room and put herself between the other two. Her hair was blackish-brown and down to her shoulders.

"Hey," she said as she recognized Suga and Ennoshita.

"Hello Saturn, I'm making invitations for Takeda's baby shower, and I didn't know how to address you guys on it," Suga said as he felt the cat that had followed them rubbing his legs.

"Oh yeah! Just address to the Omega pack!" Saturn shouted.

Suga gave her a nod and smiled at her.

"Okay, thank you," he said, and he and Ennoshita turned and walked back home.

Walking through the front door of the packhouse into the living room, they saw Kageyama on the floor with Hinata sitting between his legs with the controller and headset, probably playing with Kenma. Both Tanaka and Noya were nowhere to be seen.

They walked into the kitchen, where they found Tanaka and Noya both at the fridge with armfuls of food. Suga and Ennoshita sat at the table and just watched as they placed all the food onto the counter.

"What are you two up too?" Suga asked as he arched his brow.

"We got hungry," Noya said as he unwrapped a popsicle and began to eat it. Then he and Tanaka took the rest of the snacks back into the living room.