Part 3: Recruitment

Comincia dall'inizio

Kai'sa: "Where's Y/n? I thought he was here since Seraphine is here."

Evelynn: "Already having a crush Bokkie? That's so not you."

Kai'sa: "I-It's not what it looks like!"

Evelynn: "I'm just kidding."

Akali: "I also have the same question."

Ahri: "Yeah, where is he."

Yasuo: "Seraphine said he's still at work but will stop here since it's almost time for lunch."

Then they heard an engine revved outside and saw a guy with red and blue coat with a guitar case on his back and also wearing a helmet. He then took off his helmet to reveal a familiar white hair as wind blew on his face making his hair flow with it.

The girls stared at him with dreamy eyes. Even Evelynn who doesn't act like that. Ahri had hearts as eyes, Kai'sa was turning red and Akali was amazed by his good looks even though this is the second time they saw him.

Akali: "Hot dang!"

Ahri: "Oh my God!"

Kai'sa: "W-Wow, just wow."

Evelynn: "Me likey~"

Ekko: "There he goes again."

Yasuo: "He always does that without even knowing."

Ahri: "Being so hot and cute?"

Ekko: "It's like a curse to him."

Y/n then went inside the cafe as the staff greeted him along with Sera and Lux. Y/n was well known since he is one of the best Freelancers and they also heard what happened to him a week ago.

Seraphine: "Hey brother, what can I get you today? Hm?"

Y/n: *chuckle* "Just the usual."

Lux: "Coming right up Y/n and we also have guest."

Y/n: "Guests?"

Seraphine pointed towards a table as Y/n looked at where she was pointing and saw K/DA with Ekko and Yasuo. He waved and walked towards them with his guitar case on his back.

Y/n POV

I walked towards them and greeted each and everyone of them. I sat down at the end besides Yasuo and across from Ahri who had a huge smile on her face. They then noticed the case beside the table.

Ahri: "Didn't know you could play the guitar."

Y/n: *chuckle* "It's not actually a guitar."

K/DA: "Huh?"

Y/n: "It's just to hide my weapon that I use at work."

Akali: "Weapon?"

Ekko: "Onimaru? I missed that sword."

Yasuo: "One hell of a sword if I say so myself."

Ahri: "You have a sword in that?!"

Y/n: "Yup, it's just to hide it when I go around with people to not scare them."

Evelynn: "Well let us see it."

I opened my guitar case and pulled out Onimaru in it's glory. The girls stare at amazement and Evelynn was surprised to see a sword that gives demonic energy.

Akali: "Woah!"

Ekko: "Cool right?! That was also my reaction when I first saw it."