Part 1: The Third Son of Sparda

Sparda was a mighty demon swordsman who is known as the Legendary Dark Knight. Two thousand years prior to modern times, he "woke up to justice" and defeated Mundus and his legions alone. When sealing the underworld, sensing his power had grown too strong, he intentionally sealed himself and his own demonic power in as well.

Sparda would continue to influence the human world with his presence, such as when he reigned as Feudal Lord of Fortuna and, before his disappearance, married Eva who gave birth to his twin sons, Dante, Vergil and his youngest son, Y/n.

Everything changed when Mundus attacked the Sparda house and killed Eva. Sparda's sons got separated as Vergil had Yamato with him and seek power above all. Dante also went ahead on his own with Rebellion and started his own shop when he was a teenager called Devil May Cry.

What they didn't know is that their younger brother survived with the sword his father made for him. The sword Onimaru.

Y/n was found by a lovely couple and decided to take care of the child

Y/n was found by a lovely couple and decided to take care of the child. They also brought the sword with him with the man having trouble dragging it back to their house. This is the start of Y/n's journey. On how he will know the truth about himself.

Y/n POV

(21 Years later)

I was having a nice sleep in my room. It's been 21 whole years since the day Mom and Dad found me in a burned house with a sword beside me. Dad said that the sword was for me since it has my name on the handle.

The L/n's were a happy couple. They have a daughter that is 3 years younger then me and her name is Seraphine. She was born 3 years after I was adopted. She's cute and very energetic.

I hear my door open and someone jumping in my back making me groan

Seraphine: "Bro! Get up or I'll be late for school!"

Y/n: "Tell me why I'm here with you again?"

Seraphine: "Well Mom said that I need someone to watch over me and that your work is here in Piltover."