𝕄𝔸𝕂𝔼 𝕐𝕆𝕌 𝔽𝔼𝔼𝕃 𝕄𝕐 𝕃𝕆𝕍𝔼

A/N: As promised. An update for our beautiful Jinyoung's birthday.

So who was happy with Jackson's IG Story bday greetings? I AM!!!!

💻

They all continued to party til the wee hours celebrating good times. Yugyeom got up and announced that it was time for the couple's last dance for the night as the reception was coming to its end and the real party was about to start.

This time it was Jinyoung who asked for Jackson's hand and led the way to the middle of the reception. He then leaned to Jackson and whispered, "I want you to listen to every word of the song." He then kissed Jackson.

📝 Please listen to this song and close your eyes and imagine the newly
wed slow dance to this song before they retreat to their room.📝

Their parents followed suit when the couple started dancing. Then Jaebeom and Jisoo joined the other couples on the dance floor too.

After the dance, their parents bid their goodbye to the couple as they hugged them. The young one continued to party while Jinyoung pulled Jackson away from their little gathering and walked hand in hand by the beach illuminated by the lights nearby, by the moon and the stars above them.

Jinyoung wrapped his arms around Jackson as they both sat down and watched the waves in a comfortable silence. "Baby, I can't thank you enough for all this." Jinyoung whispered. "This is by far the greatest day in my life... being married to you is indeed a dream come true."

Jackson was speechless as he stared at his husband's beautiful face. He leaned to give Jinyoung a deep and passionate kiss. After their kiss, Jackson said, "You, my love, you are my dream."

Jinyoung grabbed Jackson's wrist as he got up, "Time to make you feel my love for you, my dearest husband." Jackson widened his eyes, "N-now? B-but, our siblings are still there waiting for us to come back."

"Seriously? You'd rather have fun with our siblings than have fun alone with me in our honeymoon suite?" Jinyoung raised his browns to Jackson. "Choose wisely, Jackson Wang. Choose."

"Have fun alone with you.... Now." Jackson couldn't believe that he was actually nervous.

"Great choice, baby. Now, let's move it." Jinyoung said boldly.

💻

They can't seem to get enough of each other as their lips were attached to each other as soon as they got out of the elevator. Jinyoung yelped when Jackson swept him off his feet and carried him, bridal style, before crossing the threshold of their suite. Jinyoung kissed Jackson's nose.

As soon as the door closed behind them, Jackson put Jinyoung down and started kissing each other once again. Their shoes and suit jackets were discarded then Jinyoung pulled away from Jackson's. He bit his lower lip and started unbuttoning his shirt slowly. Jackson couldn't take his eyes off of him.

Jinyoung finally took off his shirt and now unbuttoned his pants while  looking into Jackson's lust filled eyes. Jinyoung suddenly turned around and pulled off his pants and boxer brief all together and walked seductively into the bathroom. He looked back and winked at Jackson before he disappeared inside the bathroom.

Jackson was stunned by how amazingly beautiful his husband naked. He hurriedly took his clothes off and walked towards the bathroom.

Jackson joined Jinyoung in the bathtub. "Took you long enough." Jinyoung giggled as he moved forward to let Jackson get inside. "A bold Jinyoung still stuns me, you know.... I'm not used to it so bear with me?" Jackson admitted and started lathering Jinyoung's back.