𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 16

𝕾𝖚𝖘𝖆𝖓, 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖘𝖔 𝖑𝖆𝖒𝖊

𝕾𝖍𝖗𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖒𝖆𝖘 𝖙𝖎𝖒𝖊 𝖜𝖆𝖘 approaching quickly and Cair Paravel was decked out for the holidays

𝕾𝖍𝖗𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖒𝖆𝖘 𝖙𝖎𝖒𝖊 𝖜𝖆𝖘 approaching quickly and Cair Paravel was decked out for the holidays. Lucy seemed more cheerful than ever. It sickened Phoenix seeing how much holiday spirited radiated off of her and Peter seemed to agree. Together the two tried their absolute best to steer clear of her as much as possible.

Susan was her usual self. She had become very close with Princess Avery. The two wrote to each other ever hour of the day. Edmund called it an "unhealthy obsession" and Phoenix would snap at him, yelling that he wouldn't understand what Susan was feeling. She kept him quite tamed.

Every time this happened Susan would scrunch her eyebrows together. She was always the more logical one out of her siblings, but didn't quiet understand what her sister-in-law meant by that. The harder she thought about the more her brain hurt.

She needed air and when Lucy came to her, practically skipping, asking about going into town for Christmas shopping, she happily agreed. And what surprised Susan the most was how Lucy looped Phoenix into travelling with them.

Phoenix's words being, "You'll need someone to protect you if something happens."

Of course Susan let it slide, she was one of the finest archers and little Lucy was turning into one mean fighter —thanks to Phoenix's lessons. The teenager just needed an excuse to come along with them. It made her smile knowing the girl was starting to warm up to the idea of living with them.

She plead to Aslan that Phoenix and Edmund would warm up to the idea of being married soon. Their constant bickering and frequent arguments was driving the Gentle up a wall. Every minute of every day they were threatening and/or screaming at each other til the other stormed out. Their honeymoon phase was completely different from others and Susan actually wished they had a normal one. It would've included her not having to deal with their presence or their screaming matches.

Susan sighed silently, pulling her blue cloak tighter around her body. The cold was bitter in the kingdom and she now regretted deciding to come along. A cold breeze came swept pass her nipping at her, now red, nose. Her feet crunched under the sheet of newly fallen snow.

The land was painted with white and the midday sun turned the snow into a never ending, vast field of glitter and sparkles. Everything was peaceful. . .for the most part.

Lucy's loud skipping echoed through the carefully crafted path. Her footsteps engraved into the newly fallen snow, destroying the perfect blanket of snow.

"Lucy, slow down! It is too early for all of this." Phoenix called after her. She grumbled under her breath about how early it being.

"Phoenix it is 11 o'clock," Susan added.