House of Ill Repute

Here is a taste of a story I just started... Luv Alexandra...

Bob watched as witches and wizards frolicked in the corridors of his establishment. It warmed his heart to see such joy since the war ended two years ago.

He was pleased to see the Dumb Dark Arse fall from power, but the wizarding world lost so much. He sighed. "The war was too good for business."

Bob decided after the war that he needed a break from his role as a mental healer. It may sound sorted, but he decided to open up an establishment of roleplay and fantasy. He was thrilled when his good friend Hermione Granger helped him set up what is now known as Bob's Sensational Sex Shack.

He mused that running a house of ill repute offering roleplay and fantasy really wasn't much different than being a psychotherapist.

He kept their secrets, and boy, did he ever have secrets to keep.

You'd be surprised who shows up here.

He was shocked when the straightlaced Gryffindor took time away from her studies as a transfiguration apprentice to search the ministry archives on legislation. 

She joked that she'd made a good Ministry worker. He affirmed for her, just in case it slipped the brightest witch's mind, that she could do anything.

Speaking of the brightest witch...

Hermione Granger darted down a narrow alley trying not to be seen.

Hermione whispered to herself, "I cannot believe I am actually going to do this. I must be mental!" She laughed "well, in all fairness. I am going to the right place."

Hermione Granger had no problem finding a suitor; in fact, she was a highly sought-after witch. Yet, what Hermione really wanted, she could not have.

She and Ron broke up over it. She wanted something he could not give her. He thought they had no chemistry. She ended more relationships than she cared to admit because they were not him.

She mused, "ah. He is gone."

She wanted a wizard she thought dead.

She wanted Severus Snape. Potion's master, git, dungeon bat...

Speaking of the Dungeon Bat...

Severus Snape wondered how and why he had somehow managed to survive one of the worst brushes of death he had ever seen or experienced.

He was hoping he would die in that blasted shack. It seemed fitting to him as it was just where someone of his status as a death eater deserved to meet his end. A dirty, dank mold encrusted dusty hell hole.

He hoped that in death, he'd be reunited with Lily.

Alas, that doesn't seem right. What would I do, follow Potter and Black around after her?

Severus huffed, "Sarded either way."

Everyone thought Severus had died, so why not let them think so.

He felt a measure of relief when Bob opened up his establishment. He at least could pretend to have a fantasy life.

At first, Severus would ask the attendant to glamor herself into Lily.

His plan was to have the witch glamor until he could work up the courage to use the one strand of hair he kept in stasis over the years for a more realistic Polyjuice Lily.

He chuckled when Bob told him it was kinda creepy that he kept Lily's hair all those years. He had to agree with the Hufflepuff dementor.

The first time he just sat and talked.

He cried mostly.

He begged for forgiveness and understanding.

He told her how much he hated himself.

He thought it was better than muggle therapy, but it wasn't.

Bob watched him struggle and interjected. Something for which he was quite grateful.

Bob explained that he was "dealing with unfinished business," and until he dealt with it in its entirely, he wasn't getting anywhere.

After a few visits, Severus decided he would try a romantic encounter with a Polyjuice version of his long-lost love, but it wasn't as he expected. It was awkward and strange as his lips connected to hers. The sex was not what he expected either; if anyone else other than Bob asked, he'd keep this to himself, but the witch was boney and barely had a handful. It was then he realized he thought of her as a sister.

"Bob, what the sard is wrong with me?" He confessed his frustrations to the Dementor.

Bob shrugged, "I told you it was creepy, but hey, I don't judge, Captain personality."

Severus nodded, "It is screwed up. Sard."

Bob sighed, "I feel bad you had a rotten time."

Severus smirked. "Hufflepuffs," he paused, "don't it was my own fault."

Bob smiled. "How about I give you another go. Someone else, perhaps? On the house."

Severus shrugged. "I guess, but who?"

For more of this story and some of my older stories...

https://www.quotev.com/Alexandra973