Chapter 8:Practice and Pain

Start from the beginning

"I think we have to tell Mia to respect a little,its really not nice how unnie is being treated..."Sunny adds in.

"Woah...only morning I was talking about teamwork...and here we are..."J sighs and shakes her head.

"No,lets not complicate things,it is night time anyways, lets just eat and go to bed." Madhu ushers them away, not wanting to start a useless fight on the very first day itself and give MNET what they were looking for.

________________________________________________

(Night Time- Blue Room-BE:LIFT Girls)

The girls have all snuggled into their blankets and are staring up at the ceiling,which was glittering in the dark. They could make out the butterflies.

"Mia unnie..." Liane says suddenly.

"Hmm?" Mia hums sleepily.

"You know, Anna unnie is only trying to help...we should all listen to her....you understand what I am saying right?"

There is no response from Mia.

"Unnie! Are you listening?" Liane asks again and looks towards Mia. She is completely still in her sleeping position.

"Did she fall asleep already??" Liane wonders.

"That's our Mia's speciality,she can fall asleep in the nick of time." Madhu murmurs.

"Lets all just go to sleep now..."Jia mutters sleepily,and the girls all oblige.

___________________________________________________

(GROUND)

(MNET-The situation at the Ground wasn't going very smoothly as well.)

"Yes AJ! You are doing great girl!" EunBi pats AJ's head and hands her some water.Eunbi was the only one AJ was close with here,she was the only one she could fall back on.

"Yeah...I just hope the other reps do well too, so that we all can go up there." Aj says as she sips on some water.

"I think the Mirae girl needs help..."EunBi points to the petite looking girl seated in one corner.

"Where are her teammates...?" AJ asks.

"Late..." Eunbi sighs.

That's when TiAmo enters the room. AJ makes a beeline for her.

"Hi TiAmo!"She awkwardly waves her hand.

"Oh hey...." Tianna tilts her head.

"You know...you should really help out your teammate...we need you all to be a little responsible here and come on time-"AJ is cut off.

"I am sorry,but we were just cooking up something nice for you all...you don't have to be so rude..."

AJ sighs.

"I am sorry if I came across as rude,but please focus on what is important." She walks away.

Tianna pokes her tongue in her cheek.

"Unbelievable"

She goes right up to Mirae.

"Oh you are here!" Mirae smiles and then notices the frown on her friend's face.

"What's wrong?" She asks searchingly.

"Do they think I am a pushover? I am not here to play! I also came here to debut! Just because they trained longer,does that give them the right to belittle me?" She murmurs.

Mirae understands what might have happened.

"Look Tianna yah...they were probably just worried and trying to help..."But Tianna gets up.

"Unnie,that's your problem! You are too nice!" She walks away.

"Yah! Ti-Ah this kid..." Mirae shakes her head and gets back to practice.

(MNET- With tension and rivalry,will both I-LANDERS and GROUNDers pull this off well?"

_________________________________________________________________________

A/N- 8th October 2021

I am sorry for updating after so long! I finally have the time! I will try to write more!

Hope you are liking how the story is progressing and I did take in the ideas you gave me :)

Also I heard a few owners of the trainees left Wattpad,some of them told me,whereas as some didn't. So I will just run a quick activeness check here.

Please write your wattpad username + trainee name here.

To confirm that you are still active,and I will figure out what to do with the ownerless trainees.

Please vote on this chapter and the others! That would be very encouraging!

Saranghae 💖

Author V ✌️