Miss 8

"Bro if I knew we were going here I could've brought cooler clothes for photoshoot. Good thing I always go out with style." Hyunsuk puts a foot on a basketball and striked a pose for Asahi who didn't complain cause likes taking photos.

"Appa, can you see it? It's amazing right?!" Jaehyuk was on a video call with his father, excitedly telling him how they get to play at the famous Basketball Court.

"Would your twin come out of the house though? We tried to invite him a couple of times but he declines." Mashiho asked Doyoung as they were stretching. They've never personally met the kim twin yet but have talked to him over the phone cause of Doyoung.

"Hm. He's very much interested in seeing the Kwon's residence. Elsewhere, he can just go anytime. The Kwon's Residence? never imagined we could take a step inside here."

Junghwan who was sitting cross legged on the floor eating a sandwich while watching the two warm up piped in, "Don't you rich people have gatherings though? I mean, I know your Family and the Kwon's are well known rivals, but you still get to attend each other's events right?"

"Yes, but we don't hold it in our residence. It's usually in our hotels or villas for public affairs. Oh there they are!" Doyoung waved his twin and the familiar faces that cmae with him.

Junghwan stood up and brushed up his shorts while the other three stopped what they were doing and gathered to where Doyoung is.

"Woah, I didn't know you have triplet." Hyunsuk's eyes grew wide in amazement

"Yah, Do you mean me?" Jihoon pointed at himself and scoffed "I have way more elegance than this two," he points at Junkyu and Doyoung, "to be mistaken as a triplet."

"Elegance my ass." Junkyu rolled his eyes at Jihoon and they started to bicker.

"Sorry about them, that's my twin right there and no, Jihoon hyung is not our triplet." Doyoung proceeded to introduce Haruto and Yoshinori, his twin's friends, to his friends while Junkyu and Jihoon is still not done killing each other.

"And this is Jeongwoo, Jihoon hyung's brother and  Yedam, our cousin" The Japanese countrymen got quickly acquainted with one another that Junkyu and Jeongwoo were surprised to see Haruto's cold exterior melt that fast while speaking with Asahi.

"So how do we divide the teams? Doyoung's and Junkyu's?" Jaehyuk suggests

"Now where's the fun in that? let's play rock paper scissors." they played and the team was divided

"Hey how is this fair? You have giants with you!" Jihoon whines, silently judging his teammates

"Hey are you looking down at me?" Mashiho squints his eyes 

"Fine, you can swap Jeongwoo with Mashi hyung then." Doyoung was the only one aware of Mashiho's skills

Jihoon was about to agree but Yedam knowing Doyoung all too well stopped Mashiho from swapping with Jeongwoo. "I don't think so. Let's just play as it is. We did a fair play dividing the groups anyway."

Doyoung tried to his disappointment but he really can't escape Yedam's sharp observation. "Alright let's divide the teams, Black Team and Blue Team" he clapped his hands and the team dispersed

"Yedam what are you doing! We could've swapped you know" Jihoon grumbled and almost stomping 

"Fine, I'll have to do it myself." Jihoon heaves a sigh and started stretching with determination only to be in awe as the game starts

"UWAAAAAH!!" he exclaims running to carry Mashiho for a successful buzzer point

"Heol, I didn't know mashi's that good! Mashi jjang!!" Jaehyuk gave two thumbs up at their opponent, sitting down at the pavement, tired. The game is over and their team lost with a twelve point gap.

"Ya is that why you tried to swap me!" Jeongwoo points his pretty sharp eyes at Doyoung, feeling betrayed. Doyoung just threw woo a peace sign, drinking his water

"Look who's here." The ones sitting down immediately stood up at the presence of Kwon Hanbin. Doyoung was wondering who he was talking to since it's the first time they have encountered. Jihoon being jihoon, he walked in front of hanbin and stared back with his chin up. 

"What are you doing in MY court?" Jihoon wasn't fazed by hanbin's tiger glare

"Playing obviously, can't you see?" The atmosphere became tense until Junkyu smacked the back of Jihoon's head "Ya! How thick headed can you be." Jeongwoo, Haruto, Yedam and Doyoung instinctively moved back while Yoshi puts himself in between Jihoon and Junkyu, making sure not to have another round of ramble from the two. Only Junkyu could do that to Jihoon.

"Ya! He's the one I told you about, the one who's hitting on hayi noona"

"I'm not hitting on her." Hanbin denies

"Yeah if you're not then why were you triggered when I said MY hayi noona?"

"Cause she's clearly not owned by anyone especially if it's someone like you." Hanbin gave him a once over and Jihoon won't back out. Doyoung could just shake his head, Park blood does really run in his blood alright.

"Huh! Really!? Let's play one on one then!" Jihoon 

"Game." The others just sat there watching the game unfold but ended up being bored at how the supposedly intense game became a joke

"Please tell me by now at least one of them scored." Junkyu grumbles to his twin

"I'm hungry." Junghwan falls on his back, rubbing his stomach

"Psh, neither of them can pass hayi noona's standard. She'd floor them at the court with how their play sucks." Haruto, blunt as ever, says in Japanese

"Uhmm.. ruto, I think you should run." Mashi whispers seeing Hanbin and Jihoon turned to their way and is now moving in sync where his new friend is

"*HARUTO NIGERU!" Asahi yells and Haruto's eyes widened and ran away from the hot headed duo. (Haruto Run!)

Meanwhile inside the mansion...

Jennie stopped paying attention to herself in the mirror and looked out her window, brows furrowed and stood up, slowly inching towards her window. Another high pitched dolphin scream can be heard (Yes, it's haruto's scream lmao). She stopped on her tracks not wanting to pry further being the scaredy cat that she is especially that it's already dark out.

"I'm just... gonna go to my father's room because I hear him call me, not because I'm scared..." she tries to convince herself and ran out.